Favorite Movie

Chopper75

My favorite movie is got to be step brothers because of all the funny moments in the movie that get me all the time.

I don't think I could possibly have JUST 1 favorite movie. That defies the laws of the universe :P There is just way too much good film out there across all genres...

My favorite movie is got to be step brothers because of all the funny moments in the movie that get me all the time.

That is one of my fav movies as well!!!!

EUmmc.gif

At the moment? Interstellar. Absolute favorite movie changes every few months. :woeh:

Any move made directly by Marvel. :hmph:

Yep. We could be friends :P

How can you call yourself a Gladiator if your favorite movie isn't LOTR related?

Spoiler

or gladiator

We can also be friends lol I love LOTR as well :D

I like a lot of classic movies too though like "A Bronx Tale" and ummm "The Professional"<<-----Best Gary Oldman performance EVER!! :D

I'm a big scifi person and so far it's been Interstellar and Prometheus. Another few good ones I've enjoyed  recently are Ex-Machina and Lucy(2014).

I don't think I could pinpoint a favorite movie, but my favorite genre of movies are animations. Two kind of recent-ish ones that I could watch over and over again are Disney's Big Hero 6 and DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon 2.

I can't wait to see that Minion movie too!  :sekretz:

Tucker & Dale vs Evil. Cheap movie probably one of the best I've seen.

Great movie.

For me there are a few:

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Paul

Despicable Me

The Lego Movie

Hard to chose a favorite movie

But the one I've seen the most and have enjoyed is the fountain.(it's a romance movie :( )

Otherwise august underground (if you don't like gore or fuck up shit don't watch)

Edited by A Dark Heart

On the SciFi front Jupiter ascending was pretty cool... But then I was thinking funny movies and was like classic that I haven't seen in forever...

"Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood" yes that is a whole movie title :P Classic Wayans brothers :D