This Will Be Fun -.-

Popadopolous

Popadopolous

35tZo91.png

My next goal after 99 firemaking is 99 fletching. The amount of yews I need for 70-99 fletching without stringing is 182k. This is gonna be fun. Wish me luck! Lololol

Look into crafting broad arrows. Far faster than making bows, although also more expensive. 

Popadopolous

Yeah. I'm looking for the cheap way atm. I'm also currently working on buying all the necessary nature runes to high alch all of those. Will make a profit off of them doing it that way

Look into crafting broad arrows. Far faster than making bows, although also more expensive. 

Yeah. I'm looking for the cheap way atm. I'm also currently working on buying all the necessary nature runes to high alch all of those. Will make a profit off of them doing it that way

It is far more worth your time to do a money making method that earns you 2mil+ an hour to fund a faster method than it is to craft 100k yew bows and alch them for minimal profit.

You have to weigh time costs as well. Alching for profit is at most a few 100k an hour, and alching all those bows will take many many hours. You could better spend your time selling them on the ge for a major loss and then using that time you saved from not alching on making cash through other methods.

Broad Arrows are pricey but you can also buy around 3000 of the heads from slayer masters a day. If you do this for many days and then just buy the headless arrows it will still cost a lot but you will be able to get 99 fletching in a matter of a few days and all that time you would have spent fletching bows an alching them could be spent doing something more fun.

Edited by AmusedDragon

If you do change how you do it, and when you get the fetching level, I'd do asc bolts over broad arrows. It's not a complete profit loss since you can sell the bolts as oppose to broad arrows. 

Popadopolous

It is far more worth your time to do a money making method that earns you 2mil+ an hour to fund a faster method than it is to craft 100k yew bows and alch them for minimal profit.

You have to weigh time costs as well. Alching for profit is at most a few 100k an hour, and alching all those bows will take many many hours. You could better spend your time selling them on the ge for a major loss and then using that time you saved from not alching on making cash through other methods.

Broad Arrows are pricey but you can also buy around 3000 of the heads from slayer masters a day. If you do this for many days and then just buy the headless arrows it will still cost a lot but you will be able to get 99 fletching in a matter of a few days and all that time you would have spent fletching bows an alching them could be spent doing something more fun.

I don't mind doing it the slow way. Don't even mind alching all of those. Could use the mage experience as well :P