New Quest! :D

Pizzas

Since there is going to be a new quest, I thought I'd submit my idea for it on runelabs. My fantastic idea (well I think it is amazing) would be for a new quest themed about slayer masters. I was basically wondering each slayer master's backstory. I would like to share this idea with you guys and if you think it sounds interesting you could support it on runelabs.

Here is a link to my idea https://secure.runescape.com/m=player-proposal/a=13/view-idea?idea=39573

If you're not into clicking links from people on the internet, you can always just go to the runescape website, hit the community tab and then runelabs. From there you would search the words " What does it take to be a slayer master?" If it interests you, you can support it. If it doesn't interest you, you can ignore it. 

I like the idea of a slayer-focused quest. I've always wondered about Mazchna. 

I'd like a quest that focuses on each individual skill and how the people who sell the 99 capes became quest masters

they could be short quests like 5-25 minutes,

and would pretty nifty I think to finally find out why they are the 99 cape masters of said skill

people might think that's a gay ass idea

but that's okay :)

also I like your idea about the slayer :>

So excited that my runelabs idea has 17 supporters and if it gets to 25 it will be on the top page for popular (for now) I wonder where it will be placed in a week or two when I get back from vacations.

if it gets to 25 it will be on the top page for popular (for now)

That's a little embarrassing! 

I forgot I had a second account I could hit this up with. Off to abuse the system for you.