Favorite Activities in Runescape

Wolf

What are some of the best and worst Runescape activities they have released for us players

IE tuska was a let down, what a garbage chute. But was good xp?

sort of.

This can include minigame, for example, heist (as long as you aren't the guard) it's pretty fun :P

How do people spend there down time when they aren't grindscaping or maxing out?

If you are maxed do you have a certain routine you do?

For example I enjoy my ports and farm run every day. It's like my sunday worship daily (if you're religious, which I am not LOL) so bad

Thoughts?

let me hear you rawr!

JonnZoidberg

I used to love joining random teams in clan wars and having massive battles, sadly most everyone goes to the FFA portals now :(. I also liked going to house parties whenever I was high alching. Now if I'm not PvMing im bankstanding :P

Would probably say the worst "activity" is divination, always a pain to do it lol

My routine consists of the most exciting content of all - bankstanding (or beachstanding nowadays).

+1, Do the rare slayer task and dg if i manage to get online.

LiquidSwords

My routine consists of the most exciting content of all - bankstanding (or beachstanding nowadays).

+1, Do the rare slayer task and dg if i manage to get online.

Ah yes, the dg dailies + jot, though that nonsense won't be necessary for much longer. 

2001-2007: REAL merchanting (pre-GE) and REAL clan wars (not that PKRI bullshit where you come back from the death)
2007-2010: Nothing, the game sucked dick in this era
2010-2015: Quests and DG

Edited by Memphus

2001-2007: REAL merchanting (pre-GE) and REAL clan wars (not that PKRI bullshit where you come back from the death)

2007-2010: Nothing, the game sucked dick in this era

2010-2015: Quests and DG

the removal of free trade and the wildy was a terrible mistake

I agree with Memphus. I started playing in 04 quit 07.

Favorite Activities...

1. F2P PK

We used to go out with 8-12 people every night. It was mostly a hit and run tactic if we knew which clan that person belonged to. So much fun...Pure enter, Johnnyr, Sniper...some others. Most of us had at least 3 extra noob scouts placed in different areas of the wild. I remember Yugi trying to max on me with a R2H while I was leading. What a dick.

2. Clan Wars

We destroyed some opts back in the day. Then wars turned into those 4-8 hour long wars...still pretty fun but it was taxing.

3. Castle Wars

I have like 800+ tickets. 

Edited by Blank

I agree with Memphus. I started playing in 04 quit 07.

Favorite Activities...

1. F2P PK

We used to go out with 8-12 people every night. It was mostly a hit and run tactic if we knew which clan that person belonged to. So much fun...Pure enter, Johnnyr, Sniper...some others. Most of us had at least 3 extra noob scouts placed in different areas of the wild. I remember Yugi trying to max on me with a R2H while I was leading. What a dick.

2. Clan Wars

We destroyed some opts back in the day. Then wars turned into those 4-8 hour long wars...still pretty fun but it was taxing.

3. Castle Wars

I have like 800+ tickets.

Thinking of James doing that makes me laugh. Maybe I'll try and get him to play again.