DG tokens

Sansa

Doing medium dungeons for your highest floors and rushing the lower floors.

To do mediums efficiently you'll need to be good with gatestones and such.

If you are bad at medium floors (timewise) then smalls all day is probably your best bet.

What do you need tokens for?

I wish I could sell my tokens. I'd be a trillionaire by now. You end up with every single reward by like level 105, and then you earn 5x more tokens in the next 15 levels and have nothing to spend them on.

I wish I could sell my tokens. I'd be a trillionaire by now. You end up with every single reward by like level 105, and then you earn 5x more tokens in the next 15 levels and have nothing to spend them on.

Gold accumulators and Hoard Stalker ring recharges.

lol i hope so. i have 96 and only have 2 chaotics, a farsight, an imp and a bunch of small stuff.... dg dailys are OP

Gold accumulators and Hoard Stalker ring recharges.

Those don't work inside DG brah. I've had the accumulator for a year and I haven't even used 10% of it. As for the rings, I have like 25 of them from doing sinkholes so often, and I have used a total of like 2 charges.

Oh, and I maxed the best of each of the 3 combat styles on my ring too.

Not if you're like me and lost gravite after gravite after gravite at our fights. :jade:

I didn't get chaotics until ~100 DG. :/

Do you only kill cows, Memphus?

I don't kill anything outside of Daemonheim, unless it's during a quest. I have maxed combat, no need to be killin'

(except slayer, I guess I will have to do that one day. But for now, I just send all of my lamps onto it, as it is the slowest skill to train in the game)

Edited by Memphus

l2tank

You skipped2skill :hmph:
skipped to fight with a team that actually wanted to fight is more like it

(except slayer, I guess I will have to do that one day. But for now, I just send all of my lamps onto it, as it is the slowest skill to train in the game)

Slayer the slowest? Not even close.

Slayer is absolutely the slowest when you only consider it alone. The fact that it is trained alongside other combat skills makes it less of a burden.

Exception: Summoning is slower if you factor in the time it takes to gather charms.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is planning to do some DG anytime soon, please add me as I'd love to run some Large floors with some friends because it's boring soloing and I want some more Chaotics. I recently started playing again and I can't afford Tier 90 gear yet. I quit playing when EoC came out so I don't have a good off-hand weapon for melee. I did buy a Rapier and Maul back before I quit though. For Magic I bought an Abyssal Wand & Orb and for Ranged I've just been using a Crystal bow. I seriously need some upgrades.

Edited by MotoX Champ