After 100's of positive pms

Beeppuddogs

The ground i walk on

by Beeppuddogs

Please play this music while reading the poetry below. Make it an experience.

It is only in the wilderness that I can catch my breath. Nowhere else are my senses filled. It is only here that my thirst for blood is quenched.

From the ground rises the spirits of those who set foot here before me. Their tears and triumphs fill my soul and from this, I draw my strength as I draw my sword.

Flashbacks to my past. Dozens dead with no remorse. I can taste my enemies blood on my sword. The taste is sweet, like that of a noob's. Regardless of gender, age or gear, if they step into the wilderness, they are in my realm.

The wilderness is a hooker, and I am the pimp. I do not carry a cane, I carry the memories of past battles. The sight of a good man being dropped by a pack of nine wolves brought a tear to my eye and shock to my heart.

The soil I now walk on is saturated with the blood of the Gladz who came before us, yet the soil is hollow and there is no life, reminding me that our heritage was not built on purple sweets and Christmas crackers.

Our heritage was built with honor, death, and triumph. Like the phoenix, we have risen from the ashes, except we are a 3 headed phoenix who has risen multiple times. Ridicule, abuse and tollage effect me not.

My ears are immune to their chatter. I hear the harps of heaven calling my name and asking me to ascend unto thee, but I am not ready. I am a Gladiator. If I am to burn out, it will be on my terms.

As of right now, our pimp hands are strong. The wilderness will be our bitch.

This really grasped my sense of adventure and excitement. It made me well up with tears and swell up with pride and joy. Thank you for being a blessing to the world of Runescape, you're one of a kind.

:lol:

The wilderness is a hooker, and I am the pimp.

As of right now, our pimp hands are strong. The wilderness will be our bitch.

Those 2 lines made me laugh a little to hard.

maybe taking rs a little too seriously but hey I don't judge

Tell that to my rs wife.... She says I take RL too serious :trollface:

It isn't readable, literally.

Change ur background :trollface:

You know you love it

An objective of communication is for the messenger to reach an audience (assuming x person wants people to read x writings). If this is infact a goal of the messenger, then a way to achieve this goal would be to make x writings readable in all formats. Therein lays why the messenger has the burden to do this and not the reader.