What's your favorite band?

Beric

Share some songs with us! 

My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria.

Probably my favorite song from them: 

A few more I love: 

And this is the song that originally made me fall in love: 

plenty of them. Parachute, Florida Georgia Line,  A Thousand Horses, 3 Days Grace, Old Metallica, Ac/Dc, Guns and Roses, Seven Mary Three, Collective Soul, Breaking Benjamin could keep going

I don't technically listen to bands, but I guess rap groups are close enough.

Neighborz With Attitude:

Spoiler

Wu-Tang Clan, all time favorite:

Spoiler

Phish.

While Phish has made dozens of studio albums, they're real power comes from live shows. I've seen over thirty shows so far and the best part is that they never play the same show twice. Each song is different from the last time they played it. Sometimes by only a little bit, but sometimes a certain song is drastically changed once we start jamming. Momma always said Phish was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

talking about Phish on Gladz boards... ugh

Phish.

While Phish has made dozens of studio albums, they're real power comes from live shows. I've seen over thirty shows so far and the best part is that they never play the same show twice. Each song is different from the last time they played it. Sometimes by only a little bit, but sometimes a certain song is drastically changed once we start jamming. Momma always said Phish was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Pearl Jam. They also follow that mantra with live shows. Always a new show..

PJ & Eddie specifically are a joy to listen to. There is never a song that I don't think Eddie put everything he had into. Vedder's ties into trying to do good with his music also make them very respectable to be a fan of.

The documentary of PJ, 20 is a good watch and gives a really in-depth look of the band. 

Really hoping they play in Europe while I am over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUwtyZglQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7yEqPMlQH0

Edited by Sheckky

Arctic Monkeys' first album is my favourite of all time. They've never bettered it.

Disclaimer: I don't actually like any of their stuff post-Favourite Worst Nightmare so chances are that if you like them now, you won't like them how they were but you never know.

The lyrics are the strongest point although there are quite a few colloquialisms in there.

This should be the entire album as a playlist. It's only around 45 minutes long so worth checking out at some point:

It's hard for me to choose a favorite band, since I go through different phases of music in life.  I guess I could say that my favorite would be Rise Against.  Siren Song of the Counter Culture is hands down my favorite album.  I also listen to many different rock genres.  Some of my favorite bands that I listen to are: Pearl Jam (named my account after them. Eddie Vedder is amazing.), Incubus, Oasis (The Gallagher brothers are a beast), Linkin Park, AFI, The Killers, Saosin, and Chvrches.

I have weird music tastes, I either listen to Metal/Post-hardcore or old school rap N.W.A etc. Matt has posted some Neighbors with Attitude  :chuffed:

Since I listen to bands that are known world-wide I thought I share some of the local bands I like to listen to. 

Deez Nuts - dat name :reporter:

The Amity Affliction -

In Hearts Wake -

Norhtlane - 

• 2 months later...

I'm a big rock fan and my girlfriend introduced me to a band called Volbeat, hands down they're now my favorite band. Absolutely love them, they're from denmark but the majority of their music is in english minus a few lyrics in a couple songs.

Garden's Tale (One of their best songs, a deffinite must listen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2NtjoYj_U

Sad man's Tongue (Johnny Cash styled song, Lead singer is a huge johnny cash fan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV_HHL-h6g

Check em out :D

~LeMasters

My favorite rock group is The Moody Blues. I highly recommend anything from 1967-1972. Even the goofier, lovey-dovey slightly cheeseball 80's stuff is pretty goovey. 

Also Brimezy has got it right with Northlane, they kill it. 

Pearly knows what's up with Saosin. Sick group. 

Edited by Tyxi

Nightwish, by far. Followed by Metallica.

What's not to love there?

:aww:

a nightwish fan i've never met another one of those <3

Bleedblack turned me onto them years ago. :aww: