LF > RC & WC Partners :)

Tyxi

Heyo!

I want my first two 99's (EVER!!!) to be Runecrafting and Woodcutting. Woodcutting has always been my go-to, and ever since Runespan came out, I can't get enough of the otherworldly vibe the whole place gives off. SOOOO I'm looking for as many of you fine ladies and gentlemen to join me on this adventure! We all know how boring it is to grind in this game without peeps to talk to. Indulge me, please [:

Current levels:

RC - 86

WC - 93 (50k til 94)

MAYBE WE COULD RACE

Much love <3

Nicola

Hey, I'm 88 runecrafting right now and I just got 99 woodcutting like 3 weeks ago. Crystal trees are absolutely fantastic at 94! I'm not interested in training woodcutting with you since I'm not going for 120 (yet?), however I think that chilling with you at runespan could be fun.

im currently on the long journey for 120 woodcutting as i share the same love for woodcutting! =D

im always in the crystal tree chat and usually do a fair amount of xp each day at crystal trees, feel free to add me ^.^

Wonderful! I am going to get Priff. requirements before further training in RC & WC, but as soon as I do, I'll reach out to you both! I'm so glad you guys are down!