What should I do with 40m+

Pizzas

I did 98 crafting (still 70k off of 99 because I'm holding it for later) and I still have some supplies leftover that I found in my bank. I already alched a bunch of these when pest control was spotlighted a long while back. What should I do with the rest of them - Alch or Sell ? 

oCcsr32.png vs ZJLxSAR.png

If I determine that it is best to sell them, anybody can feel free to buy them for this price :D

Edited by Pzs

How many items can a person reasonably alch per hour? 

I'm lazy so if I were you I'd just sell, but that is a nice 6.7M more. 

How many items can a person reasonably alch per hour?

High Level Alchemy takes 5 game ticks, or 3 seconds, to cast. It can be cast up to exactly 1200 times in one hour which adds up to exactly 78,000 xp/hr, although in practice many people cast a little less, due to lag and timing inconsistency.

Assuming you kept up with the perfect rate, it would take you 6.4 hours, or 6 hours and 24 minutes. 6.7m difference when alching, meaning you would value your time at 1.05m an hour. Peasants can make more than that.

I decided to sell them, thanks for the input guys. About 1k of the green dhide shields instantly sold at market and so did 78 of the air battlestaves. 

EDIT: all of the bstaves sold.

Special thanks to (Lesdom? idk somebody in the clan...) who sold me 3k regular bstaves a few months ago.

Edited by Pzs

What is your current cash situation? I don't know if 40mil is like your entire bank or only a small portion you don't mind messing with.

What do you generally like to do in-game?