The Invasion of Falador Event

Gladz

Spoiler
The Black Knights of the Kinshra have launched an all-out assault on their rivals, the White Knights of Falador.

For two weeks, the two orders of warriors will go head-to-head in the streets of Falador. Pitch in, pick up some unique rewards, and bask in the glory of the city's graphical rework. There's also increased loot from the Giant Mole, and greater XP and respect gains from Artisans' Workshop.

Read on to find out more!

How to Start Visit Falador and take part in available activities Requirements None

When you arrive in Falador, you'll find it in turmoil: clashing knights, duelling champions, mighty war machines, wounded soldiers...and the occasional balloon drop from Party Pete, who wishes everyone could just get along.

The invasion will last for two weeks, and during that time you can get involved in a number of ways. Note that there is no requirement to pick a side: you can help or hinder whomever you choose, at any time. We'll announce the winning side once the two weeks are up.

To start, simply visit Falador and get stuck in. You can perform any of the following activities and earn XP:

• Fight White Knights, Black Knights or duelling champions | Combat XP
  • Sabotage catapults | Construction/Woodcutting XP
  • Heal injured soldiers | Herblore/Constitution XP

Performing any of these actions – or popping balloons – yields Falador commendations. These stackable units of currency can be converted – by the hundred – into supply caches, which yield XP lamps, resource bundles, and sometimes unique rewards – including fragments of a cosmetic banner (displayed in the wing slot), bobblehead pets and more.

tl;dr: tele to fally lodestone, run to the catapults in fally garden, sabotage until you find the research notes (you can also find a horn, blow it when you get it for increased xp + commendation)

For the research notes you need to go talk to the following people in this order:

Falador Herald - east of the east bank

Sir Renitee - second floor, east side of fally castle
Hologram of Lord Daquarius - fally lodestone
Sir Amik Varze - third floor, west side of fally  castle
PoH NPC - east of fally center
Aksel in Artisan's Workshop - east of the east bank
wyzon the Gardener - northwest side of the garden
Falador Mine - straight south of the living rock caverns rope

Completing the notes will give you a permanent increase in xp and collecting commendation.

Return to the catapults to finish "capping" (2500 commendation a day). 100 commendation = 1 reward box.

My rewards:
a97ba2532b.png

Edited by Beric (Ironeyes)

Because nothing says helping a war effort like killing an oversized garden mole! 

Thanks for the guide. Going to abuse this event on the ironman. <3

Minor correction- Sir Amok Varze is on the 3rd floor. 

TY for the guide Bob.  Very helpful as I remember nothing about Fally.

Edit*

And for anyone else who doesn't know where the LRC rope is it's in the old school dwarves mine directly north of the entrance - a glowing rock.  

Because nothing says helping a war effort like killing an oversized garden mole! 

WE CAN ACTUALLY DO AN EVENT ON OUR IRONMEN? Actually going to 'scape this week I guess.

I assume the sword will be cosmetic?

In any event I wish I'd been able to get on every day for this xp- it's insane. Unfortunately I've only managed 2.5 days so far.

WE CAN ACTUALLY DO AN EVENT ON OUR IRONMEN? Actually going to 'scape this week I guess.

dont die otherwise game over man