The pro era is a scammer

Wise Knight

I decided to make this post to give my testimony about the pro era.  The day i first saw the pro era was when he was talking about his recent misfortunes about his brothers passing and his account being hacked, normally wouldn't give things out but i felt a bit sad for him so i decided to help him out a bit i gave him full verac armor and a arma g sword to help him get back up on his feet, he had told me all he had was saradomin hybrid armor he wore only the top when i met him to give him his items a day later he had asked me if i could help him in lending him a zaryte bow and he also said that pz's would give him supplies in equal of the amount in the zaryte bow i told him no i couldnt afford it, i hadn't heard from him since. a few days later i saw him at the priffdinas G.E. still wearing his saradomin hybrid armor only the chest plate like when i first met him, at that moment i knew something was wrong about him, I apologize for not coming up sooner with my concerns mabey i could have prevented anyone from losing their hard earned coins.  Once again i am sorry and hope we dont fall for this type of scum in the future if this were to happend again i will bring it up to the clan Thank you for reading

May the Gladiatorz last till the end of Runescape and beyond

- Wise Knight 

Thanks for posting David. Truly sorry you had to deal with this situation.

I sure hope this incident doesn't taint your opinion of the clan or its members. We are a fantastic clan with fabulously generous members.

Once in a while we come across a rotten apple, but believe me, 99% of this clan is made of kind trust worthy people. 

Don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry about. This is on Pro Era, not you.

Take heart, Gladz is here for you.

Hey wise like Sas mentioned we have dealt with him by removing him from the clan. I'm sorry you were one of the victims in his sham but hopefully with the removal of him from the clan he won't be able to take advantage of anyone else ( in Gladz at least :/ )

If you haven't already you can get in touch with Beric or myself to let us know how much you left and we might be able to help out a little bit with the your gp loss.

If you haven't already you can get in touch with Beric or myself to let us know how much you left and we might be able to help out a little bit with the your gp loss.

Already done. :reporter:

Already done. :reporter:

:woeh: