Invention

Douglas

If you were making the skill invention , what would you implement? Personally I would like to have seen weapons of mass destruction. They would allow us to eliminate the zarosian infidels and bring peace to the Kandarin area. Misthalin must die, as they are the great Satadomin. Who is with me?

Interesting idea with weapons of mass destruction. How would you make these? I was thinking that if you combine lets say 3 partyhat sets (illuminati number) you should be able to make a nuke. Then you could detonate this nuke by killing all NPCs within a 500x500 block radius, and it would also reduce all player's health to 10% whilst enabling you to pvp for up to 15 minutes. Nobody can log out within these 15 minutes, and people cannot fight each other - just you. The restriction would be they cannot deposit or withdraw anything from their bank except for pizzas.

Edited by Pzs

Drygore giant ninja throwing stars. Sounds good. Or maybe a boomerang version. I want to be sivir in rs basically  :chuffed:

Also for Doug:

Spoiler

Drygore giant ninja throwing stars. Sounds good. Or maybe a boomerang version. I want to be sivir in rs basically  :chuffed:

Also for Doug:

Spoiler
Guthix is love. Guthix is life.

His body might be gone but his spirit is forever.

:trollface:

I played with the worst Sivir in the entire world yesterday :sly:

Guns... with Poisoned Hydrix tipped Ascendri bullets that explode & do massive AoE damage, because the game isn't already broken enough with Tier 90 stuff!

Edited by MotoX Champ