rage comics

Emeraldwpn

Its so funny to see Sj14 at his age picking on kids. You are an E-bully Sj14 so hard bro.

;-( that hurts my feerings very much coming frm such an esteemed, mature and successful person!!!

oh wait you still scream while playing runescape.

runescape

Not much room to talk while playing TF2 :kanye:

When has that ever happened? Have you played TF2 with me? Are you actually serious about rejoining Gladz or do you enjoy sabotaging every attempt you make?

Its so funny to see Sj14 at his age picking on kids. You are an E-bully Sj14 so hard bro.

;-( that hurts my feerings very much coming frm such an esteemed, mature and successful person!!!

oh wait you still scream while playing runescape.

runescape

Not much room to talk while playing TF2 :kanye:

When has that ever happened? Have you played TF2 with me? Are you actually serious about rejoining Gladz or do you enjoy sabotaging every attempt you make?

You seem to have misinterpreted what I said. I didn't mention G Blance's screaming on Runescape (if he even does that).

Also, you say that I sabotaged every attempt at rejoining Gladz, and considering this is my second attempt, your words are not at all meaningful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They're Canadian and went trick-or-treating on "Canadian Thanksgiving," when they were younger. Continue your argument please.

-Assuming I'm supposed to know about Canadian festivities off the top of my head

They're Canadian and went trick-or-treating on "Canadian Thanksgiving," when they were younger. Continue your argument please.

-Assuming I'm supposed to know about Canadian festivities off the top of my head

You can't attempt to insult someone AND THEN take this response. Shit doesn't work that way.

You can't attempt to insult someone AND THEN take this response. Shit doesn't work that way.

How did I insult him?

How did I insult him?

in·sult? ?[v. in-suhlt; n. in-suhlt] Show IPA

verb (used with object)

to treat or speak to insolently or with contemptuous rudeness; affront.

Your post was contemptuous, assuming Sephiore was/is an idiot because he "mixed up" Thanksgiving and Halloween.

Question: Are you posting on these boards because you want to rejoin in the future or are you attempting to integrate yourself into the community?

If it's the former, then we might as well get it out of our systems now and work it out. However, if it's the latter, then don't bother. You'l never be an SJ.

Question: Are you posting on these boards because you want to rejoin in the future or are you attempting to integrate yourself into the community?

If it's the former, then we might as well get it out of our systems now and work it out. However, if it's the latter, then don't bother. You'l never be an SJ.

Even if I planned on rejoining, my current schedule wouldn't allow it