Favorite skill?

Wolf

So I was thinking about what is everyones favorite skill in the game?

Mine is probably a two part answer.

My favorite favorite favorite of all time, has to be farming <3   (oops i forgot to say i have 28.5m xp in farm atm)   only doing herbs runs sigh but eh !

followed by Defence, yup yup everyone can pick two if they like :P

My second question would be, in your favorite skill how much xp do you currently have?

And are you going for either the 120 cape or the 200m xp mark?

I know a few fellas and ladies have already achieved these, :P

Happy February everyone <3

Edited by Wolf

All I know, is I'm not a fan of construction  <_< 

I would like to get all my skills to 20mil, I've got a few, just cant remember which.

These days, I'm just trying to find time to get on the game.  :( 

Dungeoneering, hands down. Currently level 113 with 52m XP. I'd love to get 120 but barely have time to get on to do it. 

My least favorite used to be Farming (sorry @Beric (Ironeyes)) but now Invention has kicked it off its throne. 

Farming. 55M xp, and intending to push for 120 someday. I only train with seeds I find myself, so it's slow going. 

I'm a big fan of constitution I do too much combat to not want a lot of health. Not to mention I'm planning on it being my first 99 ^_^

Edited by Tenna

Thieving was my first 99 is my historical favorite.

Fishing was fun until RS2 came out, then it just became "waiting."  (except fishing contests were a great addition)

Dungeoneering is not strictly a "skill" in my definition (as much as it simply is a measurement of how much you have played the dungeoneering minigame), but it's the most fun. 

Fav combat skill is ranged because archery is badass. Favorite skilling skillery skill is div. Everybody hates it, but it's not even that bad. The cape is bae material, too.

I may sound crazy, but construction is definitely my favorite. I don't like spending gp though, so I'm only 94 con. At 8,643,865xp I'm only 127k xp from 95 which is easy with god statues or like 1 warbands wave. I just love how it is easily the most interactive skill, being so click intensive. Not to mention it is super fast no matter how you train it. The GP holds me back :c If you give me the materials for 99 or 120 or 200m, I'll get it just for you <3

You'd think that woodcutting would be my second favorite skill since I'm going for 120, so I guess I'll say that it is tied with hp. Currently at 24m xp for woodcutting and at 30m xp in hitpoints. These are my two highest overall skills.