What should I spend my GP on?

Tenna

Hey all, I noticed I have 10m saved up and soon to be a bit more (to me it's a lot) because of price increases and I have no idea what I should be buying/leveling up, or if I should buy anything at all. I have bandos+dboots 1 raipier and the void knight swords if that dies for melee, full gano+staff of light for mage stuff, lucky arma chest+royal dhide and crappy tank boots for ranged gear.

Here's my stats if it'll help decide what I should buy: 76907ad955739103158d9ba1af9f2a72.png

Edited by Tenna

Find the best herb to farm ie. which  herb is the most profitable to farm (min. 5 herbs per seed if they dont die). 

Slayer is also a good way to make some gp while working your way up to higher levelled monsters. Take some alchs and alch addy/rune items or if u have magic notepaper note them and then sell in ge for inflated prices caused by invention.

There are many other ways but thats just by looking at your stats

Just now, ReDrOc said:

Slayer is also a good way to make some gp while working your way up to higher levelled monsters. Take some alchs and alch addy/rune items or if u have magic notepaper note them and then sell in ge for inflated prices caused by invention.

Good advice.

Sounds like you're quite well-geared for your levels. Try some solo bossing? I'd also suggest working yourself up to 85 herblore for super antifires. QBD can be boring, but she's also a very stable income source. 

Or do as I do and farm herbs like you're money stack depends on it :P

haha that said, slayer is good money

as are dragons (boring as all get out ) like Jade said, but once you get a rhythm down you can afk

your pants off :)

pizzas solve everything. Buy pizzas..... I should probably at least try to be helpful, sorry.

At your level I think that I would recommend killing bandos right now with a good friend who you trust to split the gp with at the end of the trip. You should be able to duo for some decent profit per hour. (especially with prices up for invention) The kind of person who I think would make a good combat partner for you at bandos would probably be somebody with drygores if you're both new to it. or y'know somebody who is insanely OP at bossing and is just doing the bandos with you for fun and not for their own profit.

It depends on your goals! I think at your levels, I was trying to make my way to overloads and soulsplit, because those two things will help you out a looot in the long run. I say save up supplies for the upcoming bxp weekend to try to reach those. :reporter: 

22 hours ago, Tenna said:

Wouldn't it be best if I had power armor for solo bossing compared to tank armor?

You're not a high enough level to really have to worry about that. So I'd say use the best armor you can afford and upgrade as you go.  Power vs tank doesn't really matter right now. 

Barrows is easily farmable for you and right now due to invention it's great money. It wouldn't surprise me if you more than doubled your cash stack after just a day of barrows.  You could dump your money into ensuring you have adequate gear for that (and slayer) then use the rest on supplies and farming herbs. You'll more than get a return out of it. 

I tried barrows last night for 30 chests I got 1 item on the first chest then nothing so I got demoralized :(

Edited by Tenna
45 minutes ago, Gladzgasmic said:

668. A number that is forever burned into my brain. 

I feel like I should follow up on this, the topic where I'm encouraging you ( @Tenna) to do Barrows. This was 9 years ago and they've since then improved the drop rates. 

If you have a stockpile of fire runes you arent using right now you could sell them for a lot. I sold 200 k for 50 mill. I had bought them years ago for about 20 each. Lol

I'm pretty sure @AmusedDragon is why they're so high right now. Lol