Ninja Survey - Bank Improvements

Bobby

jagex is looking for new ideas for the bank. feel free to take the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RY6DR5K

edit: reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/49nmmu/ninja_survey_bank_improvements/?sort=old

Ninja Team are back with another short survey.

This time we are investigating banks and would like to get your feedback on current features and gather a list of new features you would like.

Edited by Bobby

Honestly I'm pretty okay with the current bank... i guess more free spaces for all of you hoarders?

13 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Honestly I'm pretty okay with the current bank... i guess more free spaces for all of you hoarders?

they would toss that into MTX like the 10billion of them that are already there

29 minutes ago, Deathcon4111 said:

the good ole' placeholders, take an item out, it leaves a transparent version of itself in the bank to hold spots.

I like that!

1) To be able to drag an item to a tab, and have it open that tab to place the item where desired, without having to drop, re-open the tab, scroll to the bottom, and grab again before placing. 
2) More tabs 
3) Responsive scrolling when moving items. Scroll faster when dragging all the way to the top. 

On March 10, 2016 at 0:47 PM, Gladzgasmic said:

Edited by Mister Devin
Not sure what happened to be honest.

Quest Item basket. I have 50+ quest items that I don't want to throw away because I may need them in a future quest and they took forever to get. A big basket to throw all my untradable quest items into.

34 minutes ago, Drake M said:

Quest Item basket. I have 50+ quest items that I don't want to throw away because I may need them in a future quest and they took forever to get. A big basket to throw all my untradable quest items into.

Now there's a good idea. 

6 hours ago, Drake M said:

Yeah that would be nice... They always end up bringing back random old items and outfits that you have to get all over again.