Post Your UI&Bars

Deathcon

Figured i'd create a  thread to share UI layout/Bars and if you feel like giving a small explanation about it.

Could probably do better but messing with scape UI is just bad compared to WoW :[

powoRwc.jpg

Edited by Deathcon4111

mines pretty much the same as wayward ones with the pm chat area a little larger. most clean and easy way i could find to set up as i use a laptop.. also have curses in a tab under where his inventory is so i can change the hot keyed curses easier. otherwise most my stuff is hot keyed

Edited by Starliight
1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

10 action bars = Awesome

56e0942a21a0b.png

i use only 2 and i find that hard to use.... you sir are a bosssss

Basically, I'm downs.

I play RS on my bigger screen (right) while I browse forums or watch netflix on an old TV screen (left). 

My RS UI can be explained as follows:

Top left has my Friends list, clan and fc list so I know who is online since I deactivated the notification when ppl log in and out.

I then have my clan chats and friends' chats below that so I can follow multiple conversations

Then I have a huge ass Game Chat bar that extends the entire length of the screen. This is because I have all game messages on and all broadcasts on.

Then my Secondary action bar is directly above my action bar and all extra abilities and they're all open so I can click ones that aren't hotkeyed. 

Prayers are stationed between abilities and inventory for easy prayer swapping and ability use.

Then I have my inventory and my equipped items. 

NExt is my stats since I always forget wtf I'm doing and which skills I need to level up. 

Then my Familiar stats, which is normally open to BoB inventory and finally a large map in the top right corner. 

Again, I'm downs. It's busy, but whatever.

0aecb847b7136ddba0a6010581f58e09.png

The first one This is my all rounder i pretty much have everything i need in a compact manner. the second is for when i have the client in half screen for when i afk or skill and go on youtube.

ui.png

ui2.png

6 minutes ago, Rafi said:

You must have completely learned how to type in a new "language" at this point.  That's incredible.  

Eh, not entirely. I have 10 bars but only 5 on screen at a time. 6 of the bars are setups for each combat style. 4 of them (the four you see below my main bar) are always on the screen and hold all the abilities and switches I'd possibly need to matter which style I am using. A lot of those aren't even keybinded as I use my mouse to activate abilites/switch quite a bit.

It's taken some getting used to but after you play with this stuff awhile it's all muscle memory. I DO need to keybind other things. Binding stuff makes the gameplay so much more fluid.

5 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Eh, not entirely. I have 10 bars but only 5 on screen at a time. 6 of the bars are setups for each combat style. 4 of them (the four you see below my main bar) are always on the screen and hold all the abilities and switches I'd possibly need to matter which style I am using. A lot of those aren't even keybinded as I use my mouse to activate abilites/switch quite a bit.

It's taken some getting used to but after you play with this stuff awhile it's all muscle memory. I DO need to keybind other things. Binding stuff makes the gameplay so much more fluid.

Still impressive. I can imagine that it takes significant practice. While I've been playing more lately, it's been mostly semi-afk activities, so I haven't even tried setting up and learning key binds. 

Use a second bar for extra prayers/abilities, and have my Equipment tab separately as I tend to forget stuff for combat and I usually have my skills tab open so I miss it. Same with my summoning tab, plus it makes it easier to grab items out of my yak or bank them using the scrolls. :) 

JGsBR3t.jpg

i like my pet above my inventory, so when i am in combat i can see it as almost one inventory :) so neat..... :) ocd to the maxxxxx

2016-04-09.png

Edited by Starliight
  • 1 month later...