What are some of your favourite RS music tracks?

Deathcon

I like making some interesting RS topic threads every now and then, so i figured why not ask clan mates their favorite RS tracks?

If you don't play with music on every now and then why not?

One of my favorites i've come to enjoy while grinding out DG, such an epic track.

Give a listen and see if you could find your favorite track on youtube :)

If you can't find your track, where does it play in-game?

Edited by Deathcon4111
2 minutes ago, Deathcon4111 said:

I have no idea. I keep game music on in every game I play, except for Runescape. 

LiquidSwords

I mute RS entirely since it's not really necessary to have sounds to play. I have heard the Morytania music box and the beat was sick so I guess that's my favorite.

I mean yeah I play with sound on probably about 85% + of the time, but I don't know most of the tracks by name. I have the original 415ish songs downloaded, which I love way more than the reworks. those old tracks... old Harmony is pretty great, and so is the old Trade Parade.

5 hours ago, Brimezy said:

Never had in-game music on, the original song on the log-in page is only one I know. 

+1

I've only heard RS music a handful of times... but anything British Isly is good.  TBH most of the music sounds very digitally created.  Whether or not it is, I have no idea.  

damn that thunderous soundtrack is pretty fucking epic, who knew.

That said, I mute all sounds.

If I am not doing something important I play some music

and do that, 

On 4/13/2016 at 11:17 AM, Deathcon4111 said:

Don't really find it necessary while playing, especially if you're trying to afk while watching Netflix. The only time I ever really turn any RuneScape sounds on is for a quest that features ambient sounds/voice-over. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing with the game music on today and most of this is pretty okay. Far improved from what I remember it being. 

• 1 month later...
LockeLamora

I favor the old Runescape music, before the horrible rework. I have copies of these old songs that I always listen to. Listening sessions which always make me nostalgic to come back to Runescape. 

Some of my favorites are Garden, Newbie Melody, and Spirit. Autumn Voyage, Dream, Workshop, etc. as well.

Edited by LockeLamora