While some people struggle with NXT

LAPB

pTcoQwF.png

ill admit i have custom settings with things i dont care about that much turned off and my monitor has a refresh rate of 60 Hz

4KMB7UM.png

My Specs:

AMD Athlon Dual Core BE-2300 1.9 Ghz, 2GB RAM, Nvidia GT 440

Edited by LAPB

Is there any way to prevent the v-sync notification to stop popping up?  Every time I close the window it pops up randomly and really annoying when I'm bossing :(

40 minutes ago, Pearl said:

Is there any way to prevent the v-sync notification to stop popping up?  Every time I close the window it pops up randomly and really annoying when I'm bossing :(

Turning vsync on will do it

4 hours ago, Pearl said:

If you find a way, please let me know. 

On 4/19/2016 at 4:45 PM, Pzs said:

Well this is a warning message, so I'd say your struggling too.

It's warning him that his pc is too good.

I'm running a very good computer that I can play pretty much any game out there on max settings with (not bragging), but even still I have some weird issues with the NXT client.

Weird Issues:

1) When playing the Mobilizing Armies minigame, the little circles of units will disappear completely from my screen depending on where I move the camera to, making it near impossible to play this minigame.

2) When in combat, my attacks don't always show animations. In melee, a lot of times I will see the damage pop up to show I did damage, but I didn't see my character move. Sometimes, my character will literally split apart with the top half moving to do the animation and the bottom half just staying where it was for 1-2 seconds. With magic it looks really cool but sometimes I feel like I'm not actually seeing the full grahpics for the skills. 

I have the graphics set to max settings, and perhaps that is why, but I know that my graphics card and everything else can handle it. I'm not sure if its a compatability issue or what, but for the most part not the most pleasent experience with NXT so far even though it does look quite good.

I had that same message pop up as well. I just ignored it. xd 

As for weird performance issues, one thing I noticed is that its really jumpy on the stepping stones at wildy agility. So I don't use it when I'm training. xd

Also the magic carpet in the Al Karid desert is really glitchy and funny looking...