This is random, but...

Saxoph0nist

Saxoph0nist

I decided to get back into RS after not playing for almost 10 years.  I figured the best way to get back into RS now that literally everything is different is to join a clan - something that was big way back in "the good old days".  I was rummaging through the ORSF and saw an ad for your clan.  I was a part of this clan back in, if I had to guess, 2007-ish which was my junior year of high school, and remember it being big and still really taking off.  It was definitely a top 5 clan though, competing with THE and others.

Just my thoughts.  Still pursuing clan leads and all, but I love that one of the original powerhouse clans is still running. 

22 minutes ago, Saxoph0nist said:

I decided to get back into RS after not playing for almost 10 years.  I figured the best way to get back into RS now that literally everything is different is to join a clan - something that was big way back in "the good old days".  I was rummaging through the ORSF and saw an ad for your clan.  I was a part of this clan back in, if I had to guess, 2007-ish which was my junior year of high school, and remember it being big and still really taking off.  It was definitely a top 5 clan though, competing with THE and others.

Just my thoughts.  Still pursuing clan leads and all, but I love that one of the original powerhouse clans is still running. 

There are a couple of other older clans still out and about as well. Pvp in Eoc ( Rs3) isn't what it used to be by a long shot and as a result a lot of the good old day clans have moved over to the osrs servers. 'The', 'Wilderness Guardians', 'VR', 'ROT', 'Divine Forces', and maybe a few more that I am missing are all on OSRS.  Wilderness Guardians also have a small group in Rs3 as well. Some other old names you may or may not remember that are on RS3 include 'Clan Jaguar' and 'TMRD' which we are still allied with alongside 'The' ( even though we play different versions of the game).

I only mention this information because I am not sure if you were looking for nostalgia with pvp or just starting anew completely.  If you were looking to play on Rs3 with members we would love to have you rejoin :woeh:  

Saxoph0nist

Wow.  You just made me remember that I was on the leadership team with WG.  I've been sitting here for the last five minutes trying to remember the old clans from when RS2 when new and exciting.  But yeah I am looking to get back into the clan scene.  I understand what they offer and why they're important.  If the clan scene does indeed turn out to be awesome, I'll actually dive back into the game.  Right now I sit on the fence.

Edited by Saxoph0nist

If you were here in '07 I probably knew you, although I'm afraid I don't remember. Welcome back to the game. :reporter: