Just now, Beric said:

4056751.jpg

Hey, maybe they are really into being diabetic :hmph:

And look on the bright side: it could have been Sweat Pee :trollface:

2 hours ago, Joshjrn said:

Hey, maybe they are really into being diabetic :hmph:

And look on the bright side: it could have been Sweat Pee :trollface:

i'd pay to see that lolol :lol: 

My girlfriend has two tattoos, and while they have some meaning for her I don't love them.  Once she decided WHAT tattoo she wanted, she still waiting a full 1-2 years each before actually getting them to make sure she still liked the specific design.  

First off, If your thinking about getting a tattoo i highly advise you to take time and actually think about what you want done. getting them removed can also be pricey and possibly leave scars.

Second look into tattoo shops and there artist works before you decide to get one otherwise you might end up like me getting it redone.

Third, make sure where you get it won't affect your employment. Most shops will refuse to do things such as hands, neck and facial tattoo's unless you alread have allot of ink.

Last, don't rush into it, if you need time then take it. Also for the love of god don't go to a scratcher.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, i have way to many hours under the needle and possibly going for apprentanceship next year.

Edited by A Dark Heart