Windows 10 Update

Blank

So, ive been trying for sometime to update to windows 10 but it keeps giving me this error. 

C1900101-30018

It seems like a lot of people have been getting that error code, but no one has an answer.

Do you?

run a clean boot by setting it up with msconfig. then when you boot, disable antivirus, and unplug anything that is not required from your usb ports.

I saw some people had to literally take their graphics card out and do the update when they got this error, as well as what booby previously mentioned. Stupid Windows :facepalm:

Edited by MJ7
17 hours ago, Bobby said:

@Blank ya good?

@Bobby

Nope what does that mean?

Step by step please. haha

Like DL the the program to a thumbdrive?

ive done that before but it didnt work.

I might have to do that graphics card thing as well....but how can i see wtf is going on?

Edited by Blank
1 minute ago, Blank said:

I might have to do that graphics card thing as well....but how can i see wtf is going on?

Your cpu built-in graphics would take over, it would be like when u do a clean install and you haven't installed the drivers for the card yet.

Here's a topic on Microsoft forums with all you can try. 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-install-error-c1900101-30018/4715b825-ef7c-42ec-87a3-5e8fb56bd812

9 hours ago, Blank said:

Before i go through all this trouble. is it even worth it?

Opinions are still varied. I'd personally say yes it is, i've had no problems with mine though so far where as some people such as yourself have, it can turn them away. Basically its just 7 with a newer looking interface. It has made my pc start up quicker and overall seem a bit quicker at loading things as well.