Steam Summer Sale

Beric

Share your haul with us. 

I've grabbed a bunch of indie games. Just waiting to see what else piques my interest. 

Subnautica is the only game on the sale that seems to interest me D:

Edit: I take that back I also bought King Arthur's Gold because that game looks amazing.

Edited by Death Angle4
LiquidSwords

I got GTA5 and Rocket League. Still have about $10 on my acc so I'm open for suggestions if anybody has any. Otherwise it's either Resident Evil 6 or some Star Wars game.

while not super cheap (40% off) Darkest dungeon is really awesome, 10/10 narrator and music! Gameplay is really good too imo.

If you do play it, you will come to know Syphilis very well.

Edited by Deathcon4111
6 minutes ago, Deathcon4111 said:

If you do play it, you will come to know Syphilis very well.

wut

Thank you Steam for not doing anything stupid with my currency and conversion prices :reporter: 

I'm looking for The Witcher 3 + Season Pass, the Skryim DLC's and maybe Doom this sale.

Edit: Wait are these the only games we'll get on sale for this % off? Are flash sales a thing of the past?

5 hours ago, Beric said:

wut

I'd say watch a gameplay video to understand, rather then me complicating trying to explain it lol.

Spoiler

Bit of a long vid but hey, if you sell yourself for agility you can watch it and understand lol.

5 minutes ago, Deathcon4111 said:

I'd say watch a gameplay video to understand, rather then me complicating trying to explain it lol.

I dunno, I kinda want to hear you explain how your dungeon characters are getting STDs. :reporter: 

I don't know if any of you enjoy zombie survivals... but DayZ is a fantastic game with a massive PVP element. They have begun to really develop it just recently, having been in the Alpha for a very long time. It may not be on sale, but give it a try if you're interested in that genre. 

12 hours ago, Dan G said:

I'm looking for The Witcher 3 + Season Pass, the Skryim DLC's and maybe Doom this sale.

I just finished the second Witcher 3 DLC, I would definitely recommend it. :thumbup: