Invention Amnesty over july 18th + Q & A

Tortured

So for those of you who dont watch twitch/Check reddit here ya go

Invention XP Amnesty

Not finalized.

• Any lamp/star xp, D&Ds, Quest rewards, (etc.), will be 50% XP.
  • Bonus XP will work like normal.
  • Disassembling/Siphoning equipment will be exempt as it will be considered reward experience.
  • For Double Xp Weekends you won't receive bonus xp, but you will train equipment 50% faster.
  • No planned Daily Challenges.

Ninja Quick Fire

Question Response
Can you remove Cave Bugs from F2P slayer areas, since F2P can't kill them? sure
Can the Limpwurt Patch from the Spirit of Summer quest, in the Wilderness, get upgraded to a full Flower Patch after the quest? You might see that sooner than you think.
Can you do something about monsters in the Stronghold of Security? The recent buff to their stats was too drastic. Yes we messed up their HP and we are looking at it.
Can you let us keepsake a deathtouched dart? No
Can you move the anti-poison totem to pocket slot as promised? On the ninja back log
Can you allow the barrows amulet to be used on Linza's tomb? No
Can max Goebie reputation finally become a trimmed completionist requirement? It's been a year since it came out. Maybe
Can the ninja backlog be more responsive to what we ask about on the developer Q&As? Yeah? But Kelpie doesn't want to publish it. But I (Timbo) wouldn't mind publishing the top 10-20 of our backlog.
Can we get loot value on other bosses? (raids, QBD etc) Yes, we thought about it.
Can you please remove the message for opening the dungeoneering tokens from elf thieving? Yes
Can there be a clear option on fruit trees like calquats? Currently you have to chop it down and then dig it up. Yes
Can there be a permanent option in message to not show up while removing trees from normal tree patches? Yes
Can we have a better interface for remote farm like the one in 07? It's so clunky atm and difficult to find the other patches you need. Probably not
Can you give the ability to note the adamant dragons' bar drops to the Elite Karamja gloves while being worn? Probably not
Can you change spirit gems to be alchable? Yeah? If you want to throw away Nature Runes
Can the boat-ride cutscene for the Fremmennik Isles of Jatiszo and Neitiznot be skipped? Yes
Is it possible to update the map to show your gatestone locations (and group gatestone) Not possible
Allow the player to teleport to their gatestone from the map (if the above could be done) No, but you can put it on your action bar.
If possible, allow the map to show what keys are required for floors by replacing the ? on a locked room with the key required? No
Can the boss room door let you leave as soon as the boss is dead, rather than waiting until you have no adrenaline left? sure
Can the Hexhunter bow be changed to a shortbow instead of a shieldbow.? Maybe, Probably. We need to look at the passive for it, but we want to make the bow great again.

Also other things listed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/4rerre/tldw_205_qa_july_month_ahead/

Edited by Tortured
3 minutes ago, Tortured said:

For Double Xp Weekends you won't receive bonus xp, but you will train equipment 50% faster.

That'll be nice. 

2 minutes ago, Beric said:

That'll be nice. 

Im glad they didnt make it so double dismantle xp that would be way too op but i wouldnt complain too much i'd just leave my 90+ items at level 10 until then haha

5 hours ago, Douglas said:

So to actually use BXP in invention, you need to do what

Disassemble items for components and make things like augmentors i guess

8 hours ago, Tortured said:

we want to make the bow great again

MAKE THE HEX GREAT AGAIN

20 minutes ago, TimTizzle said:

abyss is going to be packed on bxp weekend >.>

I guess but seems like a waste of time to me

Edited by Tortured