It's finally happened.

Muse

Rafi <3 How's my favorite Juggler?  Loving all the familiar faces/names!!   Ripply, Erador so good to see you guys trolling the forums ;)  What's everyone up to these days?

38 minutes ago, Sneaky One said:

Rafi <3 How's my favorite Juggler?  Loving all the familiar faces/names!!   Ripply, Erador so good to see you guys trolling the forums ;)  What's everyone up to these days?

Planning everyone else's events for a living and planning my wedding cause it's time to get hitched!

Heading to GenCon next week.  That's exciting!  What about you?

1 hour ago, Sneaky One said:

<3 Chocolate making, Pokemon Go, and kitty rescuing has been my life lately. How have you been?

On 7/28/2016 at 8:58 PM, Rafi said:

Planning everyone else's events for a living and planning my wedding cause it's time to get hitched!

Heading to GenCon next week.  That's exciting!  What about you?

You're getting married? Congratulations! :D

On 7/28/2016 at 8:18 PM, Sneaky One said:

I went from being a player killer to being an investment banker. Must loot. :eyebrowwink:

How're you?

On August 3, 2016 at 2:01 AM, Erador said:

You're getting married? Congratulations! :D

Thanks!  I managed to woo a hot nerdy Jewish girl who loves games and adventuring. Feels like a pretty big win.  A minor miracle consider my complete lack of game! 

Also, @Erador, I watched The Big Short recently and thought of you. lol. 

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Sneaky One said:

Hey stranger.

Im in the sports apparel industry dealing with the fun things that go with it. :)

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2016 at 3:18 PM, Bobby said:

Hey stranger.

Im in the sports apparel industry dealing with the fun things that go with it. :)

Hey Urza!  Good to see you back to visit.  Congratulations Rafi!!