Telos 2 week stats

Tortured

For those who dont check reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/4sgoja/telos_two_week_statistics/

A couple of weeks ago, Mod Ollie posted some statistics on how the release of Telos was going. Today I'm bringing you the two weeks later edition. The following statistics are from Sunday 10th 23:59 BST.

• Telos Has been killed a whopping 352,188 times, by 12,123 different world guardians. Good work people!
  • 281 Tess pets have found homes with lucky adventurers.
  • 135 people have unlocked the Warden title, which is obtained by completed a kill at 500+ enrage. That's 135 people that I would not want to mess with.

Rare drops

Item Number dropped
Orb of pure anima 284
Orb of Volcanic anima 67
Orb of corrupted anima 24
Reprisal codex 50
Dormant Zaros Godsword 56
Dormant Staff of Sliske 39
Dormant Seren Godbow 50

Top Kill count

Player Kill count
Lax 575
Teps 570
Ente 568
Reimu 567
Pu s 547

Highest Killstreak

Player Killstreak
P at rick 50
void in 007 49
Prelations 43
1Brett 41
Couchy 40

Highest Enrage

Player Enrage
YouGotLittUp 1012%
Bottom Kek 894%
Zalttar 854%
Couchy 811%
Buffy 706%

Thanks for all of your Telos feedback guys, keep it coming. So far, we've removed the dormant ability codex in favour of dropping the completed one directly (and upgrading the existing dormants for free) and coming soon will be a toggle for a streamlined looting interface that skips the spinning wheels that have proven unpopular.

Edit: I forgot to mention another change releasing at the same time as the interface update. You will soon get someloot even on death. If you get a streak of 1, you'll keep 5% of your collected loot if you die. This is up to a maximum of 75% kept-on-death at a streak of 15 kills.

Edit 2 electric boogaloo: As requested, here's the number of completed weapons in-game (as of now-ish).

Completed weapons

Item Dormant Completed Augmented
Staff of Sliske 35 4 15
Zaros godsword 56 1 8
Seren godbow 43 5 14

This table is more up to date than the above one, hence the difference between orbs and completed weapons.

Also Reimu who has one of the higher kcs posted this:

I received 3 orbs total. 2 orbs at 100% with no streak, The last at ~187% streaking from 100%. I also received 1 dormant zgs but I do not recall the specifics. I was doing 100-200%.

Edited by Tortured

Damn there goes the rumors people were close to litt at 1k and some person sat waiting for him to get 900% so he could get a broadcast haha

Edited by Tortured
4 hours ago, TimTizzle said:

that lax dude was in w14 prif yesterday rockin blue phat, 3rd age, zaros godsword and a telos pet.  im jelly af

Dang, and that p us guy got like 6 or 7 200m's I believe it was yesterday x.x  -- sure the gp helped with that haha