H0LY. Jade, you weren't kidding when you said you had AIDS for internet

71387826e711e82bf44eb993a4c9630b.png

Isnt dial up almost faster than his net

5 minutes ago, Tortured said:

Isnt dial up almost faster than his net

The dial up I had access to was so much worse. :woeh: 

On 8/17/2016 at 1:52 PM, Tortured said:

Damn even nz has gigabit internet 

The main city areas and new buildings have access to it here but taking years for them to install the new lines for the rest of us. Past two elections they've used it as selling points. 

18 hours ago, Blank said:

Jesus, Just got it installed.

It hovers around 650 - 700 Mbps DL and Upload.

That is multiple times faster than any internet connection I've ever had the privilege of using. Awesome. 

On 8/18/2016 at 7:39 PM, BRIMZY said:

The main city areas and new buildings have access to it here but taking years for them to install the new lines for the rest of us. Past two elections they've used it as selling points. 

Oh damn :\ Smaller towns are getting it installed here in october all the lines are already down just not able to get the 1 gig yet and lmao politics suk

2 hours ago, Tortured said:

Oh damn :\ Smaller towns are getting it installed here in october all the lines are already down just not able to get the 1 gig yet and lmao politics suk

The funny thing is, I currently live about 25 minutes from the main CBD of Melbourne and I won't be able to get it for 3 years, where as my old house which is 4 hours away in a town with 300 people (Suburb here has 100,000) will have it next year. Shit is crazy. ##