Quick munny making guide

Douglas

Saw this on reddit, thought that you guys could use it for money or for getting zammy components yourselves.

Not sure on pricing but it seems like a lot for only requiring an old quest!

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/4ye67w/mjolnirs_pro_money_making_14m_gphr/

Why care about mjolnirs?

They can give Zamorak and Saradomin components (roughly a 25% chance from 156 I’ve personally tested), and are consistently obtainable – you just get the enchanted key, dig at 3 locations and repeat – no RNG required. Zammy comps are in high demand because of the Impatient 3/Devoted 2 gizmo, so these sell for a lot of money.

Requirements

• 6a circuit with world gate teleport
  • Enchanted Key Miniquest (guide here, takes about an hour and knocks out a trim/MQC req)
  • Mobile Perk
  • Ancient Magicks (for Senntisten teleport)
  • Clan Vexillum

Action bar setup

• Noted mjolnirs
  • Senntisten tele
  • Surge
  • Spade

Walkthrough (watch video to see demonstration)

1. World gate tele
  2. Surge twice going to Jorral
  3. Talk to Jorral and exit out of chat (this is just to position your character)
  4. Drop noted mjolnirs (more on this below*)
  5. Talk to Jorral and get the key back (chat option 2, then 1)
  6. Pick up mjolnirs with area loot
  7. Senntisten tele
  8. Dig Guthix mjolnir - location
  9. Vex to Fally
  10. Surge Northeast (if not possible because of tele location like in my second run, surge North)
  11. Dig Sara mjolnir - location
  12. Duelling ring to Duel Arena
  13. Surge Northwest
  14. Dig Zammy mjolnir - location
  15. repeat

Why note and drop mjolnirs?

You can only get another enchanted key if you do not have any mjolnirs in your possession, so we will notepaper them and drop trick all the stacks at once with keybinds. At current prices, you will get a “High value” drop warning for Sara mjolnirs after 15 runs, Zammy after 35 runs, Guthix after 85 runs (press 1 to confirm drop, pretty easy to deal with using keybinds).

Protips:

• Notepaper losslessly when walking back to Jorral
  • Mouse over the vex or duelling ring teleports when walking to the dig spots to save time
  • You face the same direction after teleporting, so you can face NW before tele to Duel Arena and queue surge to go straight to the dig spot

Cost per run

• 6k for key
  • 2 law/1 soul rune (~780 gp)
  • 1/8 of a ring of dueling (~301 gp)
  • 3 Magic notepaper (~4857 gp)

Sell prices (you could make more if you wait for offers to be fulfilled): ?pic

• Zammy 302k
  • Sara 20k
  • Guthix 6k

Profit rates 316k profit per run

• 50 runs per hour at very high efficiency (70s per run) 15.8M GP/hr
  • 48 runs per hour at reasonable efficiency (75s per run) 15.1M GP/hr
  • 45 runs per hour – more relaxed (80s per run) 14.2M GP/hr

51-52 is probably the maximum runs per hour with perfect efficiency at this method

Easy bank made

If you are bulk disassembling, please submit data here

1 minute ago, Douglas said:

you just get the enchanted key, dig at 3 locations and repeat

I had no friggen idea this was repeatable...

11 minutes ago, BRIMZY said:

Sounds very op. Going by comments it's been going around a while, people just been downvoting to hide it lol. 

Lol!

Thanks for sharing Doug. :)

773948276ec86677a0c8e61468102d2b.png

2/3 the price that they were. Don't expect them to sell, these have a long way they can drop. Mjolnirs are not a cost effective way to get Zamorakian components at all, until they drop to 150k or lower.

I havent tried it myself yet but at 200k each for Zammy mjolnirs at his estimated 45 runs per hour is 9M/hr plus sara mjolnirs plus guthix mjolnirs 

IDK really but it would seem that farming mjolnirs would be an odd enough thing that once the reddit post dies away most people would forget and stop doing it

Edited by Douglas

I tried this like a week ago and its absolutely awful. Can't believe somebody made a guide on this. Its like an elite clue scroll but more of a pain in the ass. D: