Youtube + Afkscape

Starii

Whats your favorite type of videos to watch while you skill or do something afk-able on rs? I really like special fx, make-up, music, or art videos lol 

Oooor if you don't watch videos what do you do to pass the time? :D

Btw feel free to recommend your favorite youtube channels ;P

Music and Car/Bike related stuff.

Fav at the moment is Suburban Delinquent - He's a motovlogger but the majority of his videos are based on finding the best food in California and historic restaurants while riding etc. Lot's of fun to watch! 

i like to watch lets-plays of favorite games such as pokemon or the game in my signature / some old consoles. Also like to watch speed-runs of really old console games, Super NES/N64 ones mostly.

On the weekends I will sometimes watch twitch streams ( have gotten pretty addicted to watching competitive epsorts >.< )

For youtube I will either watch concerts or listen to music off of Mr Suicide Sheep's page 

I really like Dodie Clark/doddleoddle for YouTube musicians. My favorite make-up and special fx artists on YouTube are Madeyewlook, Glam&Gore, and FreshBlush. 

19 minutes ago, Starii said:

I really like Dodie Clark/doddleoddle for YouTube musicians. My favorite make-up and special fx artists on YouTube are Madeyewlook, Glam&Gore, and FreshBlush. 

So happy to see that glam&gore made the list. She is funny af, and good at it!