Making Money

Spartacus109

At a lower level doing slayer until you are higher level in both combat stats and slayer is generally a good way to make cash.

At a high level doing mid to high tier bossing like God Wars Dungeon 2, Queen Black Dragon, Nex, and Araxxor are great ways to make cash.

You can also earn decent amounts of cash from just training other skills like runecrafting and divination.

Runecrafting, divination, combat in general. Specially, Araxxor is better than runecrafting which is better than most other bosses, which is better than slayer which is about the same as divination.

Probably best to quest abit to get melee stats up and combat in general to make slayer go faster.

Slayer will probably be one of the better ways for lower-mid level combat, lots of noted herbs/ alchable rune items. Clues from slayer could net some gp if youre lucky to get some god pages or skip tokens.

• 2 weeks later...

Divination is a good like afk skill to make some money in at higher energies 

but it's not like a richie rich method, well depends how long you do energies

those lil babies stack up a pretty penny if you're noobish :P or even experience as a lil bang for your buck.

That said slayer would be good (Y) 

Farming elites gives a consistent 150-200k each ish per clue, with the potential for billions... check sas's topic. if you find it fun to do it can be fun to roll the dice

• 2 weeks later...

Just a easy side way to all the great mentioned tips already is buy dragon mace and high alch them. 

Dragon mace is roughyl 25-28k per mace and + roughly 400 in nature rune and you high alch them for 30k each. 

I simply put an order on 100 dragon maces then continues with my day, high alch them and put a new 100 dragon maces on G.E

9 hours ago, Isurugi Noe said:

Just a easy side way to all the great mentioned tips already is buy dragon mace and high alch them. 

Dragon mace is roughyl 25-28k per mace and + roughly 400 in nature rune and you high alch them for 30k each. 

I simply put an order on 100 dragon maces then continues with my day, high alch them and put a new 100 dragon maces on G.E

That's not a bad idea, and you'll be gaining magic experience at the same time.