RIP Amuseddragon

Deathcon

1 minute ago, Deathcon4111 said:

I believe theyre also asking people about skipperdemons and might make them less deadly.

They are so easy after your first 20 or so kills. They could cap the damage from there jump attack so it's not a one hit kill but, the challenge makes them enjoyable.

OT, Slayer has always been my fav skill so should be good, and now I have something to do for 120 combat stats.

3 minutes ago, BRIMZY said:

They are so easy after your first 20 or so kills. They could cap the damage from there jump attack so it's not a one hit kill but, the challenge makes them enjoyable.

OT, Slayer has always been my fav skill so should be good, and now I have something to do for 120 combat stats.

Yeah one of the ideas was OHKO only does 8k~ dmg so still room for mistakes.

Though leaving room to come back, walk in to get your face clawed off is stil a pain.

Personally i love slayer, i look foward to more incentive to 120.

Also golden city of menaphos seems neat even tho they basicly didnt show anything about it.

8 minutes ago, BRIMZY said:

Last two times I tried to do this task I ran into that bug where a bunch of them pile you as soon as you step into the room. Have not been back since. :sly:

Just now, Beric said:

Last two times I tried to do this task I ran into that bug where a bunch of them pile you as soon as you step into the room. Have not been back since. :sly:

Personally didn't experience that, I did have one attack me when I first entered a couple times but quickly freedomed and just killed it normally before moving to the smaller room. If i can kill them, anyone can. :reporter: 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

He's been preparing for this eventuality. 

I have, but I'm still mad about it.

This skill gets the most fucking updates in the game compared to other skills and all it amounts to is "go kill x for x amount of kills".

It's odd how the thing most people complain about in other MMOs (grinding out random mob kills) is somehow the favorite skill in this game.

I'm like almost 80M xp though so I'm not too far off I guess.

1 hour ago, LiquidSwords said:

RIP me, more like. I got burnt out from slayer for life just going for 99.

I can do 25m woodcutting xp in a month, but most slayer I did was 3m. :/ 

Why does it burn me out so easily? 

I'm not upset, but I am at the same time. I felt like i lost my goal in this game after hitting 99 slayer, but the xp curves for 120 is just too much to enjoy :(

E: The more I think about it, the more I want to hop on and do some slayer again haha.

Edited by Res
21 minutes ago, Matt said:

hope this is a ways off so I can get it before its out....cause losing comp for well over a month cause of this crap...going to suck ass

Next summer, I believe?