Cache changes (Good ones)

Deathcon

Ninja Fixes

Divination caches will now spawn once every hour, awarding buffs every 3 hours.

Interactions within the Divination cache have been made less clunky.

It is now possible to reset the Divination cache minigame with D&D tokens even if you've not reached your daily points limit.

It is now possible to enter a Divination cache with a familiar summoned, they will automatically hide themselves.

When playing Divination cache, jars which vanish after you've clicked them will now attempt to redirect you to a new one nearby.

Other fixes today:

Graphical

• Fixed some graphical issues in the dungeon during the quest "A Soul's Bane".
  • Fixed some issues with the inventory models of all jewelry.
  • Fixed the size of some of the jewelry in the Inventory.

Other

• Lil' Tuzzy is no longer lost when disconnecting whilst the loot interface is open.
  • Helwyr & the Twin Furies now pass through targets correctly.
  • Fixed an issue allowing Ironmen to prune other players’ plants.

NXT

• Fix for the Pink map lines introduced in the previous client version
  • Fix made for extra large click zone.
  • Removed the anim update as it was causing the Telos boss to crash the client

EDIT:

A fantastic graphical rework of the Dagannoth Kings and their dank and watery home at the bottom of Waterbirth Island has arrived in game. Based on a concept by Legend Arts, this revitalisation of the Fremennik favourites is bound to spook up your game as we enter autumn – be sure to pay it a visit.

Better still, Dagannoth Kings Prime, Rex and Supreme each have improved drop tables to make battling these guys more profitable. Also included in these tables are new Teletabs for the Dagannoth Kings – these are also tradeable.

Edited by Deathcon4111
2 hours ago, Deathcon4111 said:

It is now possible to enter a Divination cache with a familiar summoned, they will automatically hide themselves.

The main reason I didn't bother with caches. 

Just now, Beric said:

You could always enter with a regular familiar like a yak or Titan, just not an avatar or pet.

Also not on the list, because they forgot to put it in at the time of posting, but dyed objects are now augmentatable, and dying for a dyed weapon in pvper will now drop the base weapon instead of 2k.

2 hours ago, Beric said:

Mobile being incredibly retarded, Not letting me type after quote so u resort to this.

Atleast now with caches every hour i can actually feasibly level div now ##
Edited by Deathcon4111

Cache changes (good ones): Entering a cache automatically mutes your microphone on TeamSpeak until you have exited the cache :D

I kid, I kid.

4 hours ago, Cam I Am said:

Cache changes (good ones): Entering a cache automatically mutes your microphone on TeamSpeak until you have exited the cache :D

I kid, I kid.

Fully support