ATTN: US Citizens

Rafi

Whether at home or abroad, the deadline to register to vote is coming up quite soon for most states.  Whatever you want for your country, register to vote so you can make your voice heard.

https://g.co/kgs/N9jvNo

------ This is not a political discussion thread - please do not campaign for a candidate here ------

Good luck to all on making your country better. Poll workers are very important, to make sure that votes are honestly cast. GJ starii :)

20 hours ago, Rafi said:

so you can make your voice heard.

I laughed a little.

Thank god i can't vote, makes it so much easier to explain why don't.

Edited by A Dark Heart
On 10/2/2016 at 9:45 AM, Douglas said:

Good luck to all on making your country better. Poll workers are very important, to make sure that votes are honestly cast. GJ starii :)

I decided to give it a go in August and really enjoyed it so I signed up for November as well :)

as a canadian, I can never vote in these elections.

as a canadian with apathetic american friends, I always get one of them to vote on my behalf, and voted 3 times this election so far (once for trump and twice for bernie.)

I'd be happy to have more americans who can't make up their mind just vote for clinton.

17 hours ago, Riot said:

as a canadian, I can never vote in these elections.

as a canadian with apathetic american friends, I always get one of them to vote on my behalf, and voted 3 times this election so far (once for trump and twice for bernie.)

I'd be happy to have more americans who can't make up their mind just vote for clinton.

Remember folks, the outsider wants you to vote for Clinton to facilitate their anti American plans. Don't be the tool of the enemy!

Reminder to all US Citizens - some state deadlines have passed, but many are about to.  Register yourself so you at least have the option to vote.  Even if you for some reason don't care who our president is, there's always several other votes on the same ballot as well for state things.  

*** Please keep this topic non-partisan.  Post your political machinations on the intellectual forum, @Douglas and @Riot!