Speculative Reward for Sliske's endgame

Riot

While brainstorming with Mike and pitching some of my better ideas, one really stood out as just a grand idea. I figured I'd post it here so you can all flame me for it; and if I am right (and I won't be) it'd be neat to have it documented somewhere.

So the Idea was basically an augmentation (nothing to do with invention) to the ring slot that would allow more than one ring. A sort of 'ring glove' if you will, akin to the quiver. It'd be a reward for completing the quest, but like the sixth-age circuit, only to people who finished ritual of the mahjaratt, firemakers curse, river of blood, and the chosen commander. 

There'd also be a new enemy you can kill that drops trade-able upgrades to this glove to allow all four fingers to hold a ring; but you only get the stat boost for your 'ring' finger. You'd get secondary abilities for the other three.

This would mean your ring finger could have the ring of death, your pinky the ring of vigour, your index the superior leviathans ring, and your middle finger the asylum surgeons ring. You'd still only get the 25's and 3 prayer bonus from the death ring, but you'd get the passive effects of all four.

edit: The area to kill the enemies dropping the additional finger slots, would be a reward for sliske's endgame in general, it's just the glove itself that you're denied access to without completing the fifth age quests.

Edited by Riot

As much as i want something like this, i think thats seriously op, even without the stats of the rings.

10% off ultimates without needing to use an invy space for switch at all times, + whatever sup levithan ring does aswell as chance at not using adren for thresholds.

Thats saving three inventory spaces aswell as having all three active at all times without needing to switch to vigor for every ult or surgeons for every thresh.

To input my own idea for a reward im not exactly suee what they could implement honestly. Maybe just some new  monsters or training area plus a bunch of exp lamps is what id assume.

Having Ring of Death's adrenaline gain on kill while having Asylum Surgeon's Ring's adrenaline-saving passive is not something you can currently have. Nor Leviathan's Ring damage reduction either. Not just reducing inventory spaces used and effort required, but actually providing additional functionality. That's not to say it wouldn't be nice to have. But "quality of life" isn't a blanket for anything that isn't gamebreaking.