Random Super Metroid Discussion

Deathstar

I'm playing through super metroid for the first time since I turned 10. I have a save game with 42 hours and like 5 energy packs so i started a new one. so far im at like 3 hours and i just killed the crocodile boss and got the grapling hook and detector spectors and im on my way to the wrecked ship. I got in there the first time but got stuck behind some capsule and had to let those ghosts kill me so im about to head in there again and try my luck. I tried to save my game but there's no power so i have to turn that on too. :wilson:

Why comment on this thread if you're not going to contribute to the actual topic?

Why comment on this thread if you're not going to contribute to the actual topic?

I had Metroid Fusion and another, older Metroid game on the Game Boy. Metroid Fusion was one of the best games I played.

Looks like I did.

Your turn.

Edited by Doc is Death

I had Metroid Fusion and another, older Metroid game on the Game Boy. Metroid Fusion was one of the best games I played.

Looks like I did.

Your turn.

bastard

Riddley is gay man i wasted like 50 super missles and like 200 poorly aimed normal missles and he still took like 5 minutes of plasma laser phaser wave cannon whatever to kill.. anyways got all my nrg packs gonna go fite the brain now.

I found a site to play Metroid fusion online.

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/game.php?id=10424&system=gba&name=Metroid-Fusion

I did have to download a plug-in, though, to play. And the controls are a bit fucked, but they can be adjusted.

yea i tried playing super metroid on my computer and it doesn't work. jumping while moving and holding your shot or spinesharking in general just does not work on the computer.