What I've been up to lately (hi guys!)

Legendary DJ

It's been awhile since I made any sort of post as to what I've been doing so I thought I'd give you all an update!  Last month as a birthday gift I received a brand new HD camcorder!  It was also around this time I decided to start pursuing my dream career.  As you may or may not know, I took some digital media production classes a few years back but have been unable to translate that into any sort of success.  Well, now here we are in October 2016 and I've finally laid down the seed to what hopefully will be a bright future ahead for me.  That's right, I've decided to become a professional youtuber!  I know for a fact this will require a ton of work and long hours committed, but I want to be able to entertain everyone and hopefully with this channel I will be able to do just that and then some!  I've just finished uploading my very first video to the channel!  I'd like to share it with you all now and if you like what you see, you can subscribe and I'll continue to bring more awesome content.

Here we go!

Hope you enjoy!  For more content, you can subscribe to my channel and/or follow me on Twitter at @MythiKitchin or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MythiKitchin520/

I have so many cards from ages ago. I don't know what they are really or if they are any good. I don't know a thing about pokemon now that I think about it.

Goodluck with the channel. Takes a long time + effort + luck to grow a youtube channel so be prepared for that.

Deeeeeeej. I never knew you wanted to be a youtuber, nice man. It won't be easy, but I think the thing is to know how to promote yourself and gain attention. Good luck with it, nice hearing from you again!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and your support!  Yeah I know it is going to be a long road ahead but I'm going to go for it and work really hard! :)

I don't intend on having just one "theme" on the channel.  Yes there will be pokemon card pack openings as they seem to be very popular right now on youtube.  There will also be competitions that I can hopefully do with my friends and record them for the channel.  Also some vlogs.  And other stuff too the sky really is the limit.  Basically I want to make content that people will watch and want more of.  This is what will make my channel become a success.

23 hours ago, Legendary DJ said:

I don't intend on having just one "theme" on the channel.  Yes there will be pokemon card pack openings as they seem to be very popular right now on youtube.  There will also be competitions that I can hopefully do with my friends and record them for the channel.  Also some vlogs.  And other stuff too the sky really is the limit.  Basically I want to make content that people will watch and want more of.  This is what will make my channel become a success.

You better be making stuff with Sun/Moon somehow :hmph: