Someone hacked me!

Andrewski

So I was chillin with some new friends I made and we were playing xbox and then one of them was like hey let's go play runescape. I was thinking wtf but ok and they "introduced" me to runescape. So they were trash talking a lot and were like lvl 80 or something bad and I was like you know what I can kill both of you at the same time you guys suck. So we had a flame war irl and one thing led to another and I tried to log in to runescape to prove how ownage I was. WELL FML my password didn't work!! I looked like such a douche and they looked up my rs name on the high scores and were like yeah right there's no way that's you and i couldn't prove it.

So later on when I got home it started bugging the crap out of me and I recovered my account. When I logged in it said my last log in was 2 days ago. I was Mighty pissed. I started checking things out and it was probably some lvl 30 noob that hacked me somehow. There is still a lot of valueable stuff in my bank, I wouldn't be able to tell if anything was lost since I haven't played for awhile but I don't think they stole anything. In my inventory was 200k cash and every item from diango or whatever his name was. It was like they hacked me just so they could walk around with bunny ears and funky hats. It gave me the option to join the last chat channel I was in and it sent me to "the belushi clan"'channel. There was no one in it.

I don't really care cause I have no intentions to play rs ever again. But it's bugging the crap out of me how they hacked me. Like did I have a keylogger a year ago or did they just guess my password or what.

A lot of older accounts have been "recovered" recently.

In my inventory was 200k cash and every item from diango or whatever his name was. It was like they hacked me just so they could walk around with bunny ears and funky hats.

Sounds like they may have been wanting to sell it and were showing off past holiday items to up the price?

TONS of old accounts can easily be recovered, Jagex will pretty much give you all the information you need, or all you need is the ip you played on at one point in time, or an old password...it is extremely easy and people are doing it all the time :/ If they actually want to hack you then they must get lucky with your pin (if you have one)

and +1 to what jade said

Edited by Wasfjnuahfa
Beeppudnolan

Someone hacked me not to long ago, luckily my computer is secure where as my dads isn't. Fixed that situation pretty quickly.

Edited by Beeppudnolan

TONS of old accounts can easily be recovered, Jagex will pretty much give you all the information you need, or all you need is the ip you played on at one point in time, or an old password...it is extremely easy and people are doing it all the time :/ If they actually want to hack you then they must get lucky with your pin (if you have one)

and +1 to what jade said

that's so dumb so they're just going to recover it back again. I should fuck with them and steal all my stuff so they think they got hacked.