This one time at band camp...

Afternine

New silly game! You have to say something silly or awesome you've done in runescape beginning with the words 'this one time at band camp...' yes, I am bringing back American Pie! I will start.

This one time at band camp Drake died to Airuts.

Lol no but seriously, this one time at band camp I was at p4 of Araxxi mashing my f2 button and the game was screaming 'you don't have any more of that item!'

Turns out it is bad to do barbarian fishing right before you fight Arraxi.

Edited by Afternine

This one time at band camp (around 2006) I thought the black mask only gave the Slayer damage bonus if it was charged.

24 minutes ago, MiniMoonPies said:

This one time at band camp I was walking in the green area north of Fally for the first time and immediately died to a bear.  

Those bears are aggressive? :huh:

This one time at band camp I was too shy to trade people, so I sold my shit to general stores until I was an embarrassingly high level. :/ Thank you for now existing, GE. 

6 minutes ago, Beric said:

This one time at band camp I was too shy to trade people, so I sold my shit to general stores until I was an embarrassingly high level. :/ Thank you for now existing, GE. 

Dang how'd you ever make money...

This one time at band camp i placed the group gatestone in the boss in dg everyone teled in and died :| this was in 2010 when dg was new and hard to find pro teams so i got kicked from my team and blacklisted from the cc hahahaha

This one time at bandit camp, I got an Araxxor pet and didn't loot it from the corpse.

This one time at bandit camp, I was watching veggie's cute ass and died to an airut.

This one time at bandit camp, I used Omnipower during a Vorago Reflect and killed Cam L Am.

This one time Many a time at bandit camp, I stunned the raid team on stun pool. 

This one time at bandit camp, I led the Gladiatorz in a shit ton of PvM and got many people their first Vorago, Raids and Rots kills.

This one time at bandit camp, I became awarded member two consecutive months.

This one time at bandit camp, I started a Snapchat group with Dave and Cam that now contains both our leaders.

This one time at bandit camp, I spent 100m within 5 mins at Soloman's store. 

This one time at bandit camp, it took me 8 tries to complete my 46th Fight Kiln.

This one time at bandit camp, I met a great group of nerds who I've spent way too much time with, but they're all great. From the most annoying flaming sons of bitches to the quietest members, they all have their own charms and have taught me something or shared great memories with me.  

This one time in the Gladiatorz, I made a family. 

29 minutes ago, Drake said:

This one time at bandit camp, I got an Araxxor pet and didn't loot it from the corpse.

This one time at bandit camp, I was watching veggie's cute ass and died to an airut.

This one time at bandit camp, I used Omnipower during a Vorago Reflect and killed Cam L Am.

This one time at bandit camp, I led the Gladiatorz in a shit ton of PvM and got many people their first Vorago, Raids and Rots kills.

This one time at bandit camp, I started a Snapchat group with Dave and Cam that now contains both our leaders.

This one time at bandit camp, it took me 8 tries to complete my 46th Fight Kiln.

This one time at bandit camp, I met a great group of nerds who I've spent way too much time with, but they're all great. From the most annoying flaming sons of bitches to the quietest members, they all have their own charms and have taught me something or shared great memories with me.  

This was beautiful. :happycrying:

1 hour ago, Drake said:

I. Love. You.

also JFC man, I can only aspire to your level of oops moments :3