Viable Higher End Bosses for Me?

DougieFr3ssh

I am looking for opinions from everyone on which higher end bosses I can conceivably tackle and whether or not it would be worth it for me to pursue them with my current levels/gear. For reference the only boss I currently do is QBD and I don't have any problems there. I can usually stay for an hour if not more and I get 2 kills per overload dose. Any advice, input, or suggestions are more then welcome. Thanks all

Ranged:

MH Ascension/OH Shadow Glaive

Amulet of Fury

Armadyl Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Legs

Ava's Accumulator (Fully upgraded)

Sixth Age Circuit

Melee:

MH Drygore Mace/OH Drygore Mace

Amulet of Fury

Bandos Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Legs

Fight Kiln Cape

Sixth Age Circuit

Magic:

Dumpster Fire Gear. Not even worth listing for the most part.

My levels are attached below: (Note: I use God Banner to boost for overloads so I do have them)

Capture.JPG

Edited by Saotama

What sort of cashpile are you working with?

Also 2 kills per ovl dose is a little slow for qbd. Do you have dragon bane bolts? Or superior void?

I made bills after using chaotic crossbows and armadyl at rax til I earned enough to buy better stuff. I would highly recommend Rax. You're already ahead with the t90 mainhand ascension.

I'd be happy to take you with me to Vindicta if you'd like. Could help build your cash pile up to get that offhand ascension crossbow :D

@AmusedDragon Cash stack is small. I probably have about 25 mil, maybe a bit more if I comb my bank. No superior void and I guess I'm averaging 2 1/2 kills per overload at QBD. Any items you would recommend within that range that would help? I've been watching videos on rax and I think I'm going to take a crack at it

@Afternine After I watch some videos I think I'll take you up on that.

I feel like I see that path 3 is the best for learning rax most often. Is that the general consensus?

Just now, Saotama said:

@Afternine After I watch some videos I think I'll take you up on that.

No video watching needed :) We can go tonight when I get home from work if you'd like. I can explain the mechanics as we fight <3

I can also probably help you with araxxi, though there are more experience players in the clan. I think I have around 500 kills, but Amused is at like 2500 and Charlie is at like 7k lol.

6 minutes ago, Saotama said:

Any items you would recommend within that range that would help?

Eh, getting void these days may not be worth it. I would just try to up your invention level steadily so you could use augmented gear with beneficial perks everywhere you go. Otherwise you are limited to what you have now but by no means is it a bad limitation. Armadyl will do just fine at qbd/rax.

7 minutes ago, Saotama said:

I feel like I see that path 3 is the best for learning rax most often. Is that the general consensus?

Path 3 is the most easy to learn only because in the second phase you aren't directly engaged with araxxor so it's less demanding at no/little enrage than other paths. It's a good path to start on but you'll find the other paths much better when you know what you are doing.