Black Mirror appreciation topic

Tom

One-shots of what the world is about to be like in the age of technology and modern politics. Guaranteed to induce anxiety unless you live in a rainforest society. Amused. Durty, and Trip recommend it (sorry got no idea how rsns work with board names atm). I want to kill it with fire. Lena promised to start watching it. We're awaiting your SITREPS. Brentje, we're also requesting yours :rawr:  Otherwise, discuss (but lets not spoil individual plots too much - as far as I know, the episodes remain unrelated to each other).

I got hooked on this show when it was just one season available, told everyone at work that I thought might actually watch it to do so. Mostly it seems that some can't get through the first episode but that is (in my opinion) the one most likely to make you question what you're watching haha.

They're great, surprisingly well put together given the fact that every episode is different. I can only watch one or two episodes at a time before I lose my shit and go out for a smoke. Definite anxiety lmao.