Hello everyone!

Rodgerwilco

Hello Gladiatorz! 

I'm sure there are many of you here who are wondering who I am, as well as some who remember me. I was in Gladiatorz back in the day (throughout 2008-2012ish) after being introduced to the clan as a member of The Mighty Red Dragons (TMRD). Rafi poked me with a PM, so i figured I'd post here and say hello. I'll try to come through the forums more often in the future. 

Well, for those who remember me, I'll give you a little update on what I've been up to lately, as I have not really been active on these boards. 

I graduated from college in December of 2014 with a degree in Clinical Psychology. I had knee surgery in January of 2015 to repair a torn ACL and meniscus, so my job search was put on hold. But in July in 2015 I was offered a job in a Partial Hospitalization Program, working with individuals who suffer from severe and chronic mental illness. It's my dream job and I absolutely love the work I do, and the agency that I work for.

I am currently working full-time in that position and saving up to buy my first house. :)

I'm happy to see Gladz still rolling along. I hope you are all well. 

Rodgerwilco (Tony) 

PS: I am very active on Old School, so feel free to shoot me a PM. My private chat is always on. :D

Edited by Rodgerwilco

Heyo.  I tried to get @I Beans I to stop by too, but he's a stick-in-the-mud.  He's been playing 2007Scape as well.  

@Jake and @Dan G.  321Hello123 has as well, but he never registered on these forums.  @Acadeau is back on '07 as too.  He just pm'ed me out of the blue yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Muse said:

890 posts what the fuck (not appropriate) I had like 20,0000

You never posted on the post count update thread when we moved over.  Good thing we still have access to the old forums or your legacy would be lost!

Just now, Rafi said:

You never posted on the post count update thread when we moved over.  Good thing we still have access to the old forums or your legacy would be lost!

Rafi saving my post count like a boss.  Much love bro, it's been forever hasn't it?

3 minutes ago, 7th light said:

Hey tony good luck saving for your first house 

Thanks a lot! It's going pretty well so far. :) 

Most of the first year that I was working I was kinda loose with my money, but the last few months I've been better with it and been able to save more :)

10 hours ago, Rodgerwilco said:

Thanks a lot! It's going pretty well so far. :) 

Most of the first year that I was working I was kinda loose with my money, but the last few months I've been better with it and been able to save more :)

Nothing beats it it takes a while but the hard work pays off and all that penny pinching but you will do it and once you got it's all worth it 

On 02/22/2017 at 1:57 AM, Rodgerwilco said:

Glad to see that some of you guys still remember me :)

Hope you're all doing well. 

Hey man! I remember you, glad youre doing well.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:33 PM, Rafi said:

Update my post-count too pls. E-size is very important.

Hey Roger, I remember you. 

19 minutes ago, Erador said:

Maybe if you stopped by more often it would have already been updated!

22 hours ago, Moira64 said:

So great old names! 

Goodluck getting your house and wonderful you are doing good irl!

omg MOIRA!!!!!!!!! 

On 2/26/2017 at 0:45 PM, Erador said:

Hey Erador! I remember you too :P