Auto attacks

Veggie

I don't like making a topic to post a video, but this is a topic a lot of people don't know much about, and I wanted to make a topic about it but Evil Lucario made a video about it. Some people miss out entirely on this aspect of combat and are missing out on DPS without realizing it. Also a lot of people don't use or don't know how to use Vulnerability since it is an auto attack.

Things that aren't mentioned in the video, for magic auto attacks only give 2% adrenaline, but dual wield and offhand auto attacks give 2% each (rather than 2% and 1% for range/melee). Debuffs and Entangle give no adrenaline. On ancients, barrage spell give no adrenaline, whereas blitz spells do.

3 hours ago, Drake said:

This is hench. @Veggie Does this work with the switching from 2h to dual wield method too

How do you mean? It's covered at 1:24-2:05. Casting an ability with dual wield puts your auto attack on the dual wield cooldown, but you can equip your 2h and get the more powerful auto attack off with that. The most common two ways to use that would be: using a dual wield ability last before using Berserk/Sunshine/Death's Swiftness, using that ultimate and switching to the 2h - and using Needle Strike, switching to 2h, using Shadow Tendrils, and getting the mid-tendrils auto attack with the 2h.

3 hours ago, Veggie said:

How do you mean? It's covered at 1:24-2:05. Casting an ability with dual wield puts your auto attack on the dual wield cooldown, but you can equip your 2h and get the more powerful auto attack off with that. The most common two ways to use that would be: using a dual wield ability last before using Berserk/Sunshine/Death's Swiftness, using that ultimate and switching to the 2h - and using Needle Strike, switching to 2h, using Shadow Tendrils, and getting the mid-tendrils auto attack with the 2h.

Mk that's what I meantt ty