World of Warcraft

Sephiore

Are there even previews/trailers about it? Or is this just something we know from that chart?

If so to the first question, what're your thoughts on it?

Nope no previews or anything about it yet, it wont be announced at blizzcon this year either as that would take away from D3 launch

All they have said so far is 'Little is known except that it will not be a sequel to the hit World of Warcraft nor is it designed to be a "WoW-Killer'

The FPS MMO thing is just a theory but thats what PCgamer and eurogamer predict from speaking to people

Haven't played the game in 6 months now. Thought I'd miss it, but I just don't. I actually play RS again and feel happier than I have on a game in almost 2 years. I was happy on WoW but they got rid of raiding reqs and starting making PvP reqs. Exact opposite of when the game first came out.

Haven't played the game in 6 months now. Thought I'd miss it, but I just don't. I actually play RS again and feel happier than I have on a game in almost 2 years. I was happy on WoW but they got rid of raiding reqs and starting making PvP reqs. Exact opposite of when the game first came out.

All i do on WoW now is wait for patchs to hit, i raid on a wednesday and then log off, there is simply nothing to do anymore, next patch will change that but only for a short while untill all content is clear and then its back to logging in once a week, i still enjoy the game and i dont think ill stop playing anytime soon, its just there isnt much to do content wise in pve and the game in general

The next expansion should be announced at blizzcon this year so hopefully they have some nice stuff coming

wowscrnshot101111091553.jpg

I haven't won a single BH on my pally since January. I thought, hey maybe we'll get it in the morning. JK IT'S ME AGAINST THE WORLD and READY TO DIE.

cbf resizing sorry

what rep you trackin, bro?

NICE FROSTWEAVE BAGS LOL WHAT YEAR IS IT 2010?

reminds me of the time dirtbag went and killed that world boss for those sinews or whatever to make a 24 bag.

Can we only do it with tier gear for our class? I guess that Brutal level 70 gear looked pretty awesome on my hunter so i might check it out for my shamhead.

Gotta find some bomb ass shoulders/helm and a nice shield. Maybe get that shield off sindy that I gave to you. I still have full wrathful and relentless in my bank if we can only do tier. Relentless looked pretty good. I'll have to go check out the BC stuff cus a lot of it looks pretty cool.