New Penguin quest!

Deathcon

Back to the Freezer | New Penguin Quest

We promised you a quest, and by golly you've got one. Belly-slide into game right away and enjoy Back to the Freezer – the very latest Penguin quest.

How to Start

Speak to Chuck at Ardougne Zoo

Requirements

RuneScape membership

Ernest the Chicken

Some Like It Cold

50 Divination

45 Runecrafting

37 Slayer

The penguins are back for another slippery tale of subterfuge and ramshackle science that'll leave you questioning the very fabric of reality…as well as the good taste of its puns.

Rewards include hearty chunks of XP to ward off the polar chill, as well as improvements to the XP rewards from Penguin Hide & Seek and the Circus.

And with that, you're on your own. Can you circumvent the latest flashpoint in Gielinor's coldest war? There's only one way to find out.

REWARDS:

Spoiler

9DS4Ywf.png

Edited by Deathcon4111
1 hour ago, Pzs said:

omg the requirements are so easy that even my hcim can do it. nice

I'm excited, actually gonna do this quest lol.

Is this out already today as a surprise? :D 

Yeah

Over time ive managed to stack up like 45 penguin points, with this quest scaling xp based on level im gonna do it before i cash in like  50 lol

For those curious, from doing the Circus after the quest I got ~26k magic xp (3 failures), ~26k ranged xp (no failures), ~59k firemaking xp (no failures, that's both events added together), ~21k thieving xp (no failures), ~20k agility xp (1 failure).

27 minutes ago, Veggie said:

For those curious, from doing the Circus after the quest I got ~26k magic xp (3 failures), ~26k ranged xp (no failures), ~59k firemaking xp (no failures, that's both events added together), ~21k thieving xp (no failures), ~20k agility xp (1 failure).

Worth doing even more on ironmen.

@iSpesh

@Bags of Milk

I'm in the same boat of not loving this quest line.  I do recall enjoying the premise and the bad jokes, just not the brass and tacks of the quests.  

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

I'm in the same boat of not loving this quest line.  I do recall enjoying the premise and the bad jokes, just not the brass and tacks of the quests.  

Ditto