Perk's

pook159

Perks are amazing and if im going to be doing Gregorvic, i need VenomBlood, does anyone know a good perk combo with Venomblood?

39 minutes ago, pook159 said:

Perks are amazing and if im going to be doing Gregorvic, i need VenomBlood, does anyone know a good perk combo with Venomblood?

People combo venomblood with absorbative 2 frequently and I've heard of people doing crackling with venomblood which is a rare combo. 

What I did is destroy my Impatient 3 gizmo and replace it with Impatient 2 + Venomblood (3 Zaros + 1 healthy + 1 evasive I think) until I got the Gregorovic pet, then got my Impatient 3 back. You could do a similar thing with other gizmos, Crackling 2 + Venomblood or something. The main thing is 1 healthy + 1 evasive gives you Venomblood, and it's okay to have slightly less than ideal perks if you're using it specifically for one boss.

Overvoltage

as I think it's likely you haven't made the plunge for biting 3 yet, I might suggest biting 2 + venomblood (3 direct, 1 healthy, 1 evasive)

It's roughly 8.5% at level 120 (not memeing, it's legitimately 8.5) so it might take a few attempts, but it'll be useful occasionally elsewhere too

• 2 weeks later...

4 explosive+1 pestiferous gives crackling3+venomblood

This is pretty expensive or extensive to get, especially if you're not maxed invention. 

3 direct+1 healthy+1 evasive gives biting2+venomblood

The cheaper alternative but it will still take several attempts.