release of names

Broggini

I don't think it will. Just lets people hoard interesting names for themselves/to sell.

21 minutes ago, Drake said:

Going to get the name: B1G D0NG

But I thought Big Clock was already available?

It'll be more of an annoyance / moral hit than anything.  Annoyance as it may lead to scammers trying to grab names and solicit clan members, and moral from having randos potentially steal iconic names.

6 hours ago, Wolf said:

im never gonna get a name :icu:

The original W O L F was a well known Gladiator back in early 2001.  He used to be the #1 player killer in Runescape.  

13 hours ago, Rafi said:

The original W O L F was a well known Gladiator back in early 2001.  He used to be the #1 player killer in Runescape.  

I heard that too when I first joined, so it's nice almost like a wolfegacy :P 

even though I am just an imposter :o 

Just now, Lena said:

I'd love to get the name 'Lena' if it ever becomes available. (Doubtful) hehe

Currently an active account. 

I had my heart set on getting 'Jade', but now that it's being released I realize I'm far too attached to Beric. :/

Just now, Beric said:

Currently an active account. 

I had my heart set on getting 'Jade', but now that it's being released I realize I'm far too attached to Beric. :/

How do you know its active? Jw haha. And yeah I figured I'd never get it. Was quite surprised I even got my first name.

Try to add it to your friendslist. The names being released give an "unable to add friend - unknown player" message. 

Just now, Beric said:

Try to add it to your friendslist. The names being released give an "unable to add friend - unknown player" message. 

Ooh. Gotcha lol. Thanks :)