2016-2017 NHL Playoffs!

Rodgerwilco

The first round of the NHL Playoffs are finished and the second round begins tonight! Is your team still in the Playoffs at this point? If not, who are you rooting for?

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan, and they're getting ready for a big 2nd round matchup against the Washington Capitals. I believe whoever wins this series will win the Stanley Cup. 

The Edmonton Oilers are my team in the Western Conference. I think they've got a good chance to go all the way. They've got a great blend of experience and youth, as well as speed + Skill and Size + Strength. I think they are one of the most balanced teams in the league, and as long as Cam Talbot stays on top of his game I can see Edmonton making it to the Cup Final. 

Fuck Jake Allen, fuck Mike Yeo, fuck the St. Louis Blues, and most importantly fuck the Chicago Blackhawks. 

My team got eliminated in the first round, go Oilers.

2 hours ago, Cam L said:

Fuck Jake Allen, fuck Mike Yeo, fuck the St. Louis Blues, and most importantly fuck the Chicago Blackhawks. 

My team got eliminated in the first round, go Oilers.

Haha, the blues played a hell of a series. Jake Allen was a brick wall! No way he can keep that up though. 

Must be shitty to see Yeo beating the Wild though :\