Can't load certain pages from my computer

Ethan

There are a lot of websites that I all of a sudden can't load. It just says that I am unable to connect to them. I don't know much else to add to this, unfortunately. What could I possibly do to try and resolve this?

I'm using Firefox, but they don't work on Chrome either.

Thanks.

HALP HALP I CAN'T LOAD A LOT OF PICTURES ON FACEBOOK OOOMMGGGGGGGG

But I've flushed my DNS, cleared my cache, ran malwarebytes and microsoft security essentials on full scans, dropped my firewalls and nothing has worked :/.

• 2 weeks later...

Get a Mac.

Or try calling your ISP tech support to ask them if it might be something on their side (but I highly doubt it). Better than that, if you are at college now (you just started, right?), there is probably an IT help center there thatwould probably be able to figure out what's wrong.

Get a Mac.

Or try calling your ISP tech support to ask them if it might be something on their side (but I highly doubt it). Better than that, if you are at college now (you just started, right?), there is probably an IT help center there thatwould probably be able to figure out what's wrong.

It happens on different ISP's as well. I've been thinking of going there as well but I don't have much free time at the school as it's 35 minutes away.