First HSR in game

Beric

Overvoltage

"someone got one, but their pm was off so no broadcast. But seriously, someone got one, I swear!"

yeah ok

Saw this on twitter feed when i woke up, was like YEEAAH OKAY BUDDY

Sidenote: If any clanmates have twitter give me your handle, i'll follow you on the Clan twitter ;D

Edited by Deathcon

Balancing Master Timbo's post on the Reddit thread:

I feel like I should clear up a few things, especially now that the first one has dropped.

The person who got it looks like they were doing some AFK Slayer, they got it whilst killing Dark Beasts and they are a maxed player with a few 200m skills. I don't want to say anymore than that really, I've sent them a message telling them about the ring including what its special effect is.

Regarding the droprate, I've been working with the Analytics team and improving the drop rate based on data gradually ever since the Luck Rework update. This is the first day of the week (because of our Bank Holiday) so I asked about last weeks data to change the droprate again but instead found out that someone got one. We may look to change it again in the future.

Last week, we made a change that if you get a Blurberry special then you failed a 1/10 chance to get the ring. If you aren't wearing Luck of the Dwarves and try to roll HSR then you get a Cheese and Tomato Batta. Since the change (6 days worth of data) there have been 18 Blurberry Specials dropped as a result of failed HSR rolls.

E: Clarifying that I've been making the droprate more common, not less common.

DeathByWii

god dammit i wanted to be the first one to get it couldnt they wait until i gained like 20 magic lvls , 30 def lvls and some hp lvls pff :rage:

8 minutes ago, DeathByWii said:

god dammit i wanted to be the first one to get it couldnt they wait until i gained like 20 magic lvls , 30 def lvls and some hp lvls pff :rage:

You'd also need 30 smithing, 5 crafting, and 107 invention levels. :reporter:

Overvoltage
1 hour ago, Spartacus109 said:

dang dudes a billionaire dosent  even  know it

I don't buy "has multiple 200m stats, doesn't know about HSR"

13 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

I don't buy "has multiple 200m stats, doesn't know about HSR"

Yeah. Most people that dedicated to the game are highly likely to be surfing other game related hubs like the subreddit and such.

I hardcore afk dark beast tasks, and only loot what my legendary pet picks up. Then I dump my inventory into the bank without really looking at it, and only bother to sell my slayer junk every few days. Could definitely see something like that happening. 

Nah, Timbo wants to give the guy time to find out what it does, so maybe later today idk

Edited by Cadava
Overvoltage
7 hours ago, Beric said:

"IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP IN YOUR ACTIVITY LOG"

l0l

it's balanced that way ;)

to be fair, the intricate chests at AOD didn't world/friends message for the first week or two