Menaphos | The Gates Are Open

Riot

I'm pretty excited to have several new quests. And since we aren't losing comp right away there's not even any stress to speed through them ASAP. 

5 minutes ago, Beric said:

I'm pretty excited to have several new quests. And since we aren't losing comp right away there's not even any stress to speed through them ASAP. 

Isn't that amnesty only for 120 slayer?

It seems you are correct. I entirely misunderstood everything I read about the amnesty period. :reporter:

50 minutes ago, Beric said:

0eb9702fb0c10ab4df1269f253f09530.png

And now I am unsure again. 

They've been pretty unclear about it honestly, I've been wondering all day if the quest reqs for comp will fall under the amnesty or not lol

5 hours ago, Beric said:

0eb9702fb0c10ab4df1269f253f09530.png

And now I am unsure again. 

4 hours ago, Cadava said:

They've been pretty unclear about it honestly, I've been wondering all day if the quest reqs for comp will fall under the amnesty or not lol

From watching the Twitch stream VOD it sounded like everything "comp req" was to be postponed for 3 months, AKA you have 3 months before they actually become comp reqs and get your cape taken away.

They said EVERYTHING comp req will be postponed so that players will not feel rushed to complete content. They want us to enjoy the expansion. 3 months to complete everything is what I understood.

3 months is great but the thing is, will we have to complete quests multiple times to receive the rewards to qualify for comp a la Dimension of Disaster repeatable quest rewards. I know it's a shot in the dark but I wouldn't put it past them. Either way it is probably a long time for that content.

4 hours ago, Drake said:

They said EVERYTHING comp req will be postponed so that players will not feel rushed to complete content. They want us to enjoy the expansion. 3 months to complete everything is what I understood.

Ah, I don't like that. There's a certain prestige to earning your cape back when new content arrives. I was on-board with Slayer because it would be silly to encourage players to go do up to 91M Slayer XP before what is supposed to be a major Slayer update.

Nice find, I'm still 2 years into trying to catch up to everyone in this "end Game" Fun. Haven't even started the arc lol...:embarassed:

4PRozGt.png

So a mod healed me in the desert, and we went to world 2 for a party

m8ceer0.jpg

two queen black dragons

Uw2WpkL.png

one of the dudes had a HSR pet troll

iVr2xSl.png

AEaCJ0g.jpg

one last look at menaphos

I am not a fan of the amnesty for everything thing.